My new podcast site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new podcast site!

As some of you will already know, I have a monthly (sometimes twice-monthly) radio show at One World Radio. On it I have interviewed a number of people including Merlyn from the Children of Artemis, Sorita d'Este, Phiona Hutton and Kevin Groves to name just a few.

Well now I have set up my own podcast site so you can hear these interviews and parts of my shows again. It's here:
    Log into Podbean to start podcasting. Get everything you need for a successful podcast.

This is a great idea because it allows everyone to listen at a time that's convenient for them, and not just when the show is being broadcast.

As time goes by I'm hoping to put up talks (rather like the ones I do at Witchfest) as well. At the moment however, I have put up the first show, the one featuring Kevin Groves.

Do pop by and listen - you can even download the show if you want to!
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Re: My new podcast site!

yay! awesome!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      yay! awesome!
      Thanks, Thal!

Comment

I have just put up another show - this time it is based on my radio show back in January and features a fascinating interview with the Author Sorita d'Este.

You can also download the podcast to your computer if you want.

Comment

Yes!

I will finally get to hear your voice!

...if my internet ever works for more than five minutes at a stretch...
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Oh Corbin - I hope it works for you! We get bad patches of phone and internet reception here. I'm hoping to get some more of my old shows up soon and then I have another interview that I'm just working on editing - this time with the author and Kabbalist David Rankine. Should be a great show!

Comment

Yayyyy I've missed a lot of the shows that you've posted about, so I'll be happy to be able to catch a few of them!

Comment

Arg. I've downloaded all the past shows (or I did last month) but STILL haven't had a chance to listen to them! Maternity leave should start any second now (seriously, what are you doing STILL in there?!?!) so hopefully I will have plenty of time to catch up!
                The Pagan Porch - a Pagan Homesteading forum

Sand Holler Farm Blog - aren't you just dying to know what I do all day?

Comment

Thanks to everyone for dropping by to listen - all the best for the baby Madness!

Comment

For those who missed last night’s radio show, The Magical World of Tylluan Penry, and the interview with David Rankine, it is now available as a podcast at http://tylluanpenry.podbean.com/

The big difference between the show and the podcast of course is that the music has been removed (due to copyright issues). You can either listen to the programme online or download it to your own computer. And of course the earlier shows, with Sorita d’Este and Kevin Groves are still available there too. Hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
                    X