I need some advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some advice...

The past year has really given me the ability to find myself, and be more comfortable with who I am. I joined the forum about a month ago, which gave me the ability to communicate with like-minded individuals. This has really opened my eyes, but has also left me yearning for more.

So I'll cut to the chase. I want to celebrate, partake in rituals, and just talk to others who share the same values as I. I've been looking for about a week, but I cannot find any evidence of any pagan groups around my area. This leaves me feeling isolated. I've mostly been doing internet research, but some of the websites contain out-dated information.

So that leaves me with two final questions:

1. Does anyone know of a directory of Pagan groups across the United States?

2. I found this neat website about a Pagan Spirit Gathering. Apparently it takes place in northern Illinois. Has anyone ever heard of this, or have ever gone to it? Here is the link: http://www.circlesanctuary.org/psg/

Thank you all for reading! Blessed be.

Re: I need some advice...

1. Witchvox (the Witches' Voice)
    2. I haven't ever been due to price, but I've heard it's fun.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Thank you for the reply!! I will check it out!

Comment

I have not been to PSG...though I've heard its a great time. There is also another place, a tiny bit closer to you, that has year round events--when our kidlets are a wee bit older, we want to try this event out.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X