Does anyone work in the ascension path?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone work in the ascension path?

I've been studying Christopher Penczak's Ascension Magick book, and I'm on the chapter that explains the different dimensions of reality. I'm kind of stuck and not quite understanding the difference between the first and the fifth. The first dimension is the Earth and how it connects to everyone and everything. The fifth dimension is the cosmic consciousness/ Christ Consciousness ect. I'm just confused because the first is supposed to act as a link, but this one does too. Can anyone explain the difference between the two to me?

Re: Does anyone work in the ascension path?

I wish I could be of more assistance, but I've never heard of this book before...sorry!
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I think I used to have that book years ago. I don't remember much, but my New Age tendencies tend to fill in that gap, so if you don't mind my diatribe from that angle I'll try to help that way.

Basically it has to do with realms and chakras. The earth and people are kind of on a lower vibration and thus link to your lower chakras, namely the root and sacral. The Collective / Christ / Universe / etc. Consciousness is on a higher vibrational level and more linked to the third eye and crown chakras. When you work on connecting the lower realm you work your way up to connecting to higher beings and energies. Part of the connecting to lower levels helps you to understand the divinity in others; the more you see divinity in everything, the more your third eye and crown open up. So basically the idea of "as above, so below".
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

Ok. That makes sense. Thank you, very much. Yeah, this was the info I needed. This book just happens to be my venture into this world, but thank you. That's exactly what I was trying to figure out.

Comment

From working with the Tree of Life/QBLH, there is a similarity. Malkuth (the lowest sphere on the tree, which is Earth), is connected to Kether (the top sphere - the Godhead/Divine) via the other spheres. However, there is a gap in the middle called Da'ath - it is the Unknown, the Void between knowing and wisdom, the shamanic death. In order to effectively bridge that gap, most humans can't jump straight from Malkuth to Kether. Malkuth links you to the lower half of the tree, Tiphareth (Love) holds the lessons you need to be able to cross the void of Da'ath to reach the higher spheres. But you can't just start at Tiphareth because your time spent here on Earth teaches you the necessary lessons (strength and compassion, mirth and reverence...) and gives you a steady foundation in reality.

Even Buddha had to spend some time sitting under a tree to gain enlightenment
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Thank you. These posts have helped me tremendously in better understanding where I'm going!

Comment

Working...
            X