Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting up your sheilds

Hey guys

Okay so I was just wondering how do you put up your sheilds? Theres many of ways and many situations when we need to have sheilds. Lets say I want a sheild for general uses, in the morning I will picture a ball of energy in my hand and breathe in thinking of my intention. Then I will put my hand inside that ball picturing it glowing around it, then I will stretch it with my hands like im stretching. Then the energy sheild is around me. However this method isnt always the case. In situations such as you see somone you dont want to talk to, and your at the grocery store, I would put up a dont notice me sheild. (I picture that being a brick wall around me) Or if your walking down the street and its not the safest place and you feel threatend, you walk faster trying to get out of there, you put up a sheild again. (Again a brick wall for me) However you wont randomly stop what your doing and do the hand method above. If Im out in public and need a sheild, lets say a dont notice me sheild, I will breathe deeply then on the out breathe picturing a stream of energy coming out of my nose building that brick wall around me, and ill do this till Im encased in this sheild. What are some ways you do your sheilds? What are some ways you can do it out in public without making your self notiable, maybe by like visulizing it? (like the nose method I said) Im curious as to how some of you do your sheilds. Also you can share what your sheild is too. Mine is either a bubble with the color of my intention, and sometimes its a brick wall with a roof, when in a rough area, or when I see somone I am not fond of I will cast this sheild up. Thanks guys and blessings

Re: Putting up your sheilds

I usually visualize an elements in a meditation then I visualize the element forming a bubble around me. I then repeat this with other elements to form layers. I always use more than one element, though the elements aren't always the same ones. One day I may use an earth-water-fire combination then another day use cosmos(yes, I see the cosmos as its own element for these purposes)-wood-metal-water.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Hmm. I don't really use elemental shields. In my tradition we have something that we call Wiracocha. It's a little ball of light we have that floats beneath us in the earth most of the time. It's a bright golden light. And we bring it up through all our chakras and then envelop ourselves like we're in a giant golden egg. That is my main form of defense from negative energies, psychic cords, spiritual attacks, etc. It works as well as it's kept up. You can psychically polish the egg/shield by doing certain breathing exercises. The more polished and shiny the surface is, the more reflective it is.

Usually, when I perform a fire ritual, I will bring out my wiracocha around myself and the whole group that's present in addition to the sacred circle.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

One of my friends, who's a sensitive/medium seems to think I'm just very naturally gifted in placing up an elemental barrier and blocking energy. I have a hard time sensing and feeling it, so that might explain why. I just naturally block it out. According to her, my favoured element is water, particularly in the form of ice.

When I actually try to block with my energy and form spiritual or magical shields/barriers, I've visualised a wall of ice forming a hemispherical bubble over top of me or the area around me. A wall of force that nothing can scratch or melt through. Seems to work.

Comment

I try to have them up as often as I can, so that they're second nature.
          But when I first started with it, I would picture a pulsing ring in my solar plexis. This ring would expand to encompass my body and then it would spin. It spun and spun until I could clearly visualize a hard bubble around myself.
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Working...
          X