Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something unusual that happened to me today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something unusual that happened to me today..

Today I decided to go for a walk with my 5 months old niece, I put her in the carriage and decided to take her cousins along too, a 9 yr old girl and 15 yr old boy. They wanted to go straight i want to take a right because that part of the neigborhood looked nicer.

by the way my friend just very recently moved to this new place. so I went down the street and in my usual fashion was singing to the baby. Then I started to tell stories (the kids all love it when i makeup stories) and i was putting each of them as princes or pirncesses in the story. We were walking on this sunny beautiful day and we realized we were closly aproaching a stone bridge with very calm water beneathe it, and as we were walking across I happened to notice some objects sitting on the stone edge of the bridge, when i looked more closely, it was a ring with a weird sigil, its was like a tripple cross looking design, I'd never seen it, and i do have some experience as an amateur witch, my aunt practiced and so did I, I think my case was more natural rather than forced. But it was a silver ring with stars on either sign and that sigil.. there was something very mysterious about it.

Then there were 2 necklace, 1 was a string necklace of hand carved common quartz and one with longer dark blue beed and stout brownish ones, the boy grabbed the blue necklace and threw it in the water, and I put on the ring and crystal necklace..

I am in total aww and mystique over this event, I get and overwhelming feeling that these items were placed intentionally for me to fiind for some reason. i also must express that the ring fit PERFECTLY! as if it were molded to my finger. Ive NEVER found a ring that fit so perfectly in my life, and ive found many random rings, not even a ring I have bought fit as naturally as this one.

Im trying to come to a conclusion.. maybe, well I'm 22 and i cant bare children, my aunt and I are natural witches, perhaps this was the moment when I was gifted by the goddess to be her teacher? her christian baptism was a week or 2 ago, and i was devastated because i wasnt chosen to be the god mother.. maybe this is something better? I am her protector or something and was given these things for that reason? I get a strong feeling that it is that. it may be otherwise... maybe i found a cursed item that was abandoned because of the danger it was, and leaving something by water is something a witch might do?

Anyways, i would REALLY apreciate some help understanding this.. thank you, (also i drew a picture of the sigil in paint)

-Jillian GClick image for larger version

Name:	Sigil.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	355924

Re: Something unusual that happened to me today..

It sounds like you have a lot of thoughts running around in your head already...

Sometimes, if something particularly unusual happens to me, I find it most helpful to tuck it away for later. I'll journal it, and then just let it "rest" for a bit. If I start having more things happen that make me think, "hmm", or if it starts to look like something belonging to a larger pattern, I'll pay attention to it. If not, then I will give it the benefit of the doubt, or assume that it's one of those odd coincidences that chance throws us.
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

So wait. You saw something sitting on a rock and your first thought wasn't "Oh hey someone lost their stuff" it was, "I'm feeling inspired today, I'm going to steal these because finders keepers and they're meant for me"?... Dude. I'm just imagining some guy went there to meditate and accidentally left their stuff or something - then they realize they forgot it, retrace their steps, come back and go "WTF?!"

I don't understand people stealing things under the claim "it was left there for me!" It seems way too common among spiritual/pagan people.

Anyways, the triple cross is a Knights Templar symbol, and also a Freemason one. Says one site, the symbol is "used to show high status of office, favoured by the pope and used in Freemasonry." You may have just stolen a Freemason ring or worse. In which case you uh......might want to put that back. Image examples below.

Triple crosses come in various shapes and forms, and have various interpretations

Comment

I did think about that. that is what i kindof thought at first, it's natural to think that, but I felt something push me to take them, they looked ugly and dirty, like garbage almost at first. there was noone in sight... and things like that are not simply 'accidentally forgotten' somewhere, you dont forget a ring that holds your status as a mason or whatever and your hand chiseled sandy quarts necklace. Especially not in such a populated area. It didn't add up for some reason is what I'm trying to say -- I felt the universe kindof express that there was an important reason why I found them at all. It didnt have the vibes of an item I should not have found.. does that sound silly? I feel as though I can perceive divine intention to some extent. So if it assumes that it was not a wrong action on my part, what could this mean on a deeper level?

I should add that I absolutely do not believe in coincidences of any sort. I think that you can always find a reason.

Comment

Working...
        X