My Etsy Store KimberlyHagenART is open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Etsy Store KimberlyHagenART is open!

Shop Kimberly Hagen ART by KimberlyHagenART located in Stirling, United Kingdom.

Please go and take a look and add me to your circle! Anyone else who has an etsy shop please give me any advice you may have, and if you can stretch for a print or a piece of my work I'd be very grateful!

I'm also taking commissions just now. I need to build some commissions into my portfolio so right now commissions will never be this low! So please don't hesitate to give me a shout!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Re: My Etsy Store KimberlyHagenART is open!

I've added you to the circles for both of my shops, FantasyWitch.

Best wishes, and good luck!

(I'll be back when I get my money situation under control )
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Thank you! I've returned it as well!

AND the same goes for you. Once I get things art wise settled, I have the small family craft business and hopefully a steady income! Then I want a necklace from you! :P

I hear they get help people get jobs (Thal) x
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'll add you when I get mine back up and running!

Comment

Working...
        X