THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I don't want to go to school, can't we get a snowstorm. Unfortunately no snow forecast just freezing rain fot the next week.
    Circe

Comment

My hands went purple at school today, they make us walk 5+ miles to school, then say it's too dangerous to go outside at break and lunch, and then cancel all the buses because it's too dangerous for them to drive and tell the people who walk home that they have to take other people home with them. It SUCKS! And whilst i was outside in the -5oc cold winds, one of the teachers tells me to 'take your scarf and coat off they're not school uniform' Uhm... WHAT?!
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[quote author=Amelia-Mary link=topic=8.msg18683#msg18683 date=1291141534]
        My hands went purple at school today, they make us walk 5+ miles to school, then say it's too dangerous to go outside at break and lunch, and then cancel all the buses because it's too dangerous for them to drive and tell the people who walk home that they have to take other people home with them. It SUCKS! And whilst i was outside in the -5oc cold winds, one of the teachers tells me to 'take your scarf and coat off they're not school uniform' Uhm... WHAT?!
        [/quote]

Are you fucking kidding me! Are they seriously wanting you guys to get frost bite?

Comment

Apparently so, some people were getting hypothermia, and got sent home, and the school blamed it on "The kids concerned were messing around in the snow having snowball fights" Like it's our fault. Protest me thinks.
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

...I feel like I wasted precious minutes of my life trying to be spokesperson for my campus pagan organization, in a room of people who honestly could care frickin less about some dude in an old-timey vest and pocketwatch talking about the cliff-notes version of "what is pagan: concepts and denominations". Seriously, I've never seen so many people bolt that fast when the "okay, we're done" sign was given...

Seriously, is this frickin joke of a semester over yet so I can just forget about it as hard as I can?
            "Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life.

Comment

[quote author=Serpent link=topic=8.msg18865#msg18865 date=1291173246]
              ...I feel like I wasted precious minutes of my life trying to be spokesperson for my campus pagan organization, in a room of people who honestly could care frickin less about some dude in an old-timey vest and pocketwatch talking about the cliff-notes version of "what is pagan: concepts and denominations". Seriously, I've never seen so many people bolt that fast when the "okay, we're done" sign was given...

Seriously, is this frickin joke of a semester over yet so I can just forget about it as hard as I can?
              [/quote]

Hmm...too bad you don't live closer. I'd steal you, old-timy vest and all for the steampunk group I'm trying to get going that seems mostly populated by bubble-popping Harry Potter fangirl freshmen coeds :P
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Everybody in this house is sick. The day started out with a breakdown, missing our Poppy - and we haven't been to the cemetery in quite a while. I'm not going to mention the finances - broken record that it is .

I'm taking a nap. If this day doesn't shape up, while I'm asleep? It will be grounded, as well as be sent to it's room and go to bed without dinner! Only because I haven't figured out how to bend a day over my knee, to give it a spanking...

Ooh! There's another rant! Bad days are really tough to discipline!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=Amelia-Mary link=topic=8.msg18683#msg18683 date=1291141534]
                  [/quote]

Bull.
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

My paper is totally not due next week Thursday.

ITS DUE TOMORROW

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

I was looking forward to speaking with you all day. I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I'm hungry. My period is not helping this. So be a little more gentle with me because I don't have the will nor the time for the picayune nonsense.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

Is tired of waiting for my work to call. If you don't call I'm not going!
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

One thing I love / hate about gaia online are catching posers. Someone wants to use a fake sigil to summon a demon, but then are too afraid to alter it because of the ramifications? Sounds like they don't know what the hell they're doing in the first place!
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

ugh!!!!
                            so i really do love the holiday season! its such a joyful time!!
                            then a customer comes into the bank upset cause we have the jewish candle holder (sorry i dont mean any offence i dont knwo what its called) and that JUST having a christmas tree wasnt enough that we needed a cross somewhere in the bank...
                            uh....... anyone else see the million reasons when this customer is a BITCH!????!!!

UGH ok thats my rant
                            "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

My internetz is sicky. I am on via satellite wireless I snagged from a neighbor, but that's not working too well.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

APPARENTLY I CAN ONLY SEND OUT SO MANY PMS PER HOUR. AND EVEN THOUGH IT'S ONLY BEEN LIKE 4, I HAVE LISTED ABOUT 16 NAMES SO IT WONT ALLOW ME TO SEND ANY MORE PMS FOR THE GOD DAMN HOUR. CAN SOMEONE FIX THIS SHIT BEFORE I BREAK THE WHOLE GOD DAMN SYSTEM?!!!11111
                                ALL I WANT TO DO IS SEND OUT THE FUCKING CHRISTMAS LIST TO WISH EVERYONE A GOD DAMN MERRY DAMN CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

*turns off capslock. <----don't be fooled. That's a crazy person smile
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X