THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Why do I have to be sick on my day off? I think it's great that I'm not missing work, cause right now, can't afford to, but I don't even get to enjoy my day off! This sucks... I really need a losenge, and a sleeping pill, I wish I could go back to sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I have to be sick on my day off? I think it's great that I'm not missing work, cause right now, can't afford to, but I don't even get to enjoy my day off! This sucks... I really need a losenge, and a sleeping pill, I wish I could go back to sleep.
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I don't want to be a nice person today.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        We haz options for such days. For days of mild nastiness, there are are the traditional options of Fire and Sword. About halfway up the scale is an old favorite

The Ordo Malleus declare Extrerminatus upon Typhon Primaris.The Emperor protects...

and after that we have to get into either true mass casualty or general cruelty.

Preferences?
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Hands Juni her whips and stuff,and here is a nice dummy to practice on....Have at it lady..
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Let your rage out.
            hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
              We haz options for such days. For days of mild nastiness, there are are the traditional options of Fire and Sword. About halfway up the scale is an old favorite

The Ordo Malleus declare Extrerminatus upon Typhon Primaris.The Emperor protects...

and after that we have to get into either true mass casualty or general cruelty.

Preferences?
              Fire and Sword will most definitely handle the situation but why stop there? I have duct tape, salt, and sharp things, too.

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              Hands Juni her whips and stuff,and here is a nice dummy to practice on....Have at it lady..
              Oh, I don't need the dummy. I've got targets. But thank you.

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
              Let your rage out.
              I'd like to. But other people's feelings will get hurt if I do. And I just don't want to deal with that shit. >.<
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Fire and Sword will most definitely handle the situation but why stop there? I have duct tape, salt, and sharp things, too.

Oh, I don't need the dummy. I've got targets. But thank you.

I'd like to. But other people's feelings will get hurt if I do. And I just don't want to deal with that shit. >.<
                you can still go on a bile filled yelling rant here if that helps! Anyways, I hope things get better.
                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                  Yeah, well, that was before terrorism was status quo.
                  Well, the media has to do SOMETHING for a living, right?

Comment

I work in customer service.. (that should pretty much say it right there.)

But my particular beef is with the people who, for some reason I can not fathom, believe that acting like an a-hole will some how make the situation any better.

Comment

Yep,calling someone an A**hole will get you better service,works very well when ordering food..(Sarcasm embedded)
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by okoserce View Post
                        I work in customer service.. (that should pretty much say it right there.)

But my particular beef is with the people who, for some reason I can not fathom, believe that acting like an a-hole will some how make the situation any better.
                        My theory is that it's the same attitude that fuels acting like an a-hole while working as a team - not getting your way and acting like a damn baby because of it.
                        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                        -Erik Erikson

Comment

97 degrees last week.
                          Great.
                          I changed my winter bedding to summer bedding.
                          It's like about to sprinkle super cold wind now.
                          Great.
                          Changes bedding back.
                          Puts back on Hello Kitty ugg slippers.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

A few months ago my debit card was skimmed somewhere and money stolen. Bank dealt with it, no problem.

Just found out my credit card has been skimmed too, seems like it's the same place with the same technique and same price points. -.- Screw this plastic crap. And screw that retail establishment.

Comment

The thought of being single in my old age doesn't bother me too much. What does really bother me is the idea of getting into shitty relationship after shitty relationship and having my heart broken by people I feel deeply for again and again. THAT'S what really bothers me.
                              Oh well, pain is just a part of life, and if I try closing myself off to avoid the bad things I'll never be open to the good ones either. And who knows, maybe I'll find somebody who I can make it work with someday.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                                The thought of being single in my old age doesn't bother me too much. What does really bother me is the idea of getting into shitty relationship after shitty relationship and having my heart broken by people I feel deeply for again and again. THAT'S what really bothers me.
                                Oh well, pain is just a part of life, and if I try closing myself off to avoid the bad things I'll never be open to the good ones either. And who knows, maybe I'll find somebody who I can make it work with someday.
                                Sometimes, being single for a while is awesome. I think it helps to have a good relationship with yourself before you can have one with someone else

I was pretty much totally single until I was 28. I just dated a bunch of crappy guys who didn't really want to commit and had a long distance flirtation that went on wayyy too long before that. I always wondered if I would ever meet anyone, but in hindsight, all that time alone did me a lot of good, if that means anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X