Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    Um, I don't wanna eat people that taste like spinach or eggplants. Can we feed them to the swine, instead?
    Just think of them as free range, grass fed humans!

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
      Just think of them as free range, grass fed humans!
      I just had a vision of a swarm of vegans moving across the lands, stripping all vegetation in their path, like locusts...
      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
      Tribe of my Tribe
      Clan of my Clan
      Kin of my Kin
      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

I just had a vision of a swarm of vegans moving across the lands, stripping all vegetation in their path, like locusts...
        So you're saying that I'd be able to find a legion of pizza ingredients all in one place...
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
          So you're saying that I'd be able to find a legion of pizza ingredients all in one place...
          Exactly. Don't all those militant vegans realize the brutality of their eating habits? All those poor, defenseless veggies raised solely for the purpose of consumption, violently torn from the safety and comfort of their soil, and even sliced and slashed up while still alive. Not to mention their seedling children, ripped from their swaddling pods to be left to sweltering and dehydrate in the sun, or to be ground up into paste. The horror, THE HORROR ....

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
            THEREFORE, by their own choice, they should be hunted and eaten as well by the rest of humanity.
            This could also be the answer to the worlds overpopulation problems

- - - Updated - - -

Um, I don't wanna eat people that taste like spinach or eggplants. Can we feed them to the swine, instead?
            Some form of marinade may be in order, or they could be just Corn fed

Comment

So I have Plantar fasciitis in my feet and I wear specially made inserts. No problemo. Well the last week or so I've been having a cramp in my arch. Started last week and lasted a few days. Woke up this morning and my arch and toe are cramped up. Had to call out of work. Which means yay a day off today but then I work on Sunday. I'm trying exercises to stretch them out. But I fear I might have to start wearing my foot boot brace the podiatrist gave me to wear at night.

No bueno.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                So I have Plantar fasciitis in my feet and I wear specially made inserts. No problemo. Well the last week or so I've been having a cramp in my arch. Started last week and lasted a few days. Woke up this morning and my arch and toe are cramped up. Had to call out of work. Which means yay a day off today but then I work on Sunday. I'm trying exercises to stretch them out. But I fear I might have to start wearing my foot boot brace the podiatrist gave me to wear at night.

No bueno.
                My mum's just had that diagnosed. Her heel just started hurting while out shopping a week ago. She's been walking with a limp ever since. Apparently it's related to her diabetes. She mentioned something about getting insoles, but there's not much she can do right now but take paracetamol and rest it.

My rant.. went shopping for clothes today because I've got nothing to wear. For all the progress I've made, my BDD was at its worst. My face.. my hair.. my weird body shape.. I just grabbed things without trying them on in the end and hurried home. Then I went to bed and hoped the bad feelings would go away.

I'm not asking to be beautiful, or perfect. Body dysmorphia isn't about vanity.. it's about wanting to look normal so you blend invisibly into the crowd.
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                  My mum's just had that diagnosed. Her heel just started hurting while out shopping a week ago. She's been walking with a limp ever since. Apparently it's related to her diabetes. She mentioned something about getting insoles, but there's not much she can do right now but take paracetamol and rest it.

My rant.. went shopping for clothes today because I've got nothing to wear. For all the progress I've made, my BDD was at its worst. My face.. my hair.. my weird body shape.. I just grabbed things without trying them on in the end and hurried home. Then I went to bed and hoped the bad feelings would go away.

I'm not asking to be beautiful, or perfect. Body dysmorphia isn't about vanity.. it's about wanting to look normal so you blend invisibly into the crowd.
                  My partners the same way, I normally end up picking out the things she likes most. She wont buy anything unless I'm there! But I think she's had stick off her mother in the past, knocks the confidence. Now I hate returning things in a shop, but she does it no problem lol

Comment

Would be civil defendants everywhere, if your defense against potential civil liability for property damage caused by your own incompetence is a positive claim that you committed fraud then you're doing it wrong
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Eff the Confederate flag.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        Eff the Confederate flag.
                        There's a more fitting answer available. The US Army no longer (to my knowledge) has a Fort Sherman (we gave the last one to Panama). We should change that.

Needs a gigantic Army base named after him in a southern state. I'm sure a number of Union commanders could use forts if that doesn't make the point that the Confederacy is dead and buried.

Comment

My parents have an old modified VW that they don't drive any more. I love that car. We had an agreement that they would keep it 'til I get my license so I could take over. I haven't told them that I was actually going to get it this summer because my mom puts a lot of pressure on me to get it, so I thought I'd rather just do it in secret... she just texted me that they found a buyer for it. They didn't even tell me they were planning on selling! I'm so pissed
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Gonna rant about the weather again..ok it has been thundery off and on for a bit..not a prob,I turn off my computer...then there is a clear day,no storms at all,so I turn my computer on,and what happens,the freaking power goes out for what seems no reason and comes back on about a minute later. Big storms,no power outage,clear day bam....
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

A few weeks ago, my step-dad's father died. It turns out, my step-dad's brother-in-law manipulated him into cutting my step-dad out of a whole bunch of things. Not cool, dude. Now they have to deal with a whole bunch of uncertainties, including a lawyer to contest the whole thing. Being the family person that I am, this has me worried for my independence. What if I have to move in with them and get a job at Walmart, Kmart, or Runnings to help support them?
                              "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

Televangelist Pat Robertson warned a father this week to shun his new Wiccan neighbors or they would "destroy" his children. During The 700 Club's "Bring It On" segment on Wednesday, a viewer named Nick wrote in to say that a new family in his neighborhood "claims to be Wiccan.""I have heard from my...
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X