THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Can I really rant about all my hotel choices? Yeah, I can. I need to book one today. I know once I do then I will be in the frame of mind that all is done. Because after that then I can just relax.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Why, why, why do people backslide and become immature hypocrites again? I'm so sick of having to deal with these people (cutting them out of my life is not an option currently). Do NOT use my children against me and expect me to be okay with it. Do NOT hang up on me in the middle of a conversation. Do NOT act like a child when you are several decades old and expect me to deal with it. and do NOT pick a fight with me before I have to go into work.
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Boy what a day. Started out with a school bus stuck in my driveway, and then one of the feral cats knocked the hummingbird feeder over. It didn't break, but it came apart, and by the time I noticed and got to it, it was full, I mean FULL of bees. So I had to wait all day to be able to set it back up.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I am so over this whole "Christians are being persecuted" thing,in this country Christians have had more privileged existence than anyone. Now when they get called on their BS,they scream that they are being mistreated.
          http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0R50P820150905

I am sorry,but times change,and you folks need to learn that you are NOT in charge of other peoples lives.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
          X