THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Family Christmas thingy with that part of the family I never see. Smile and wave..
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
      Family Christmas thingy with that part of the family I never see. Smile and wave..
      Here's why I'm always so busy around Christmas time. Seeing the part of the family I do want to see would mean having to deal with the parts of it I do not under any circumstances want anywhere near me. Which is the majority so...
      Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
        Here's why I'm always so busy around Christmas time. Seeing the part of the family I do want to see would mean having to deal with the parts of it I do not under any circumstances want anywhere near me. Which is the majority so...
        I've had somewhat strained emotions about Christmas this year. I'm getting increasingly tired of the commercialized Christmas and expensive presents. But I can't get around it. My parents pick me up and drag me along.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Comment

My painkillers aren't working, I'm going to work shortly to face one of the busiest days of the year at a retail location (the saturday after xmas). I need my painkillers to start working...

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
            I'm so glad I don't have to see most of my extended family. Some of them are cool people, but most of them make me want to spork my eyes out.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
              Yes, younger brother, I know you're an atheist and you don't want to do any of this Christmas shit except exchange gifts and eat food. But it's also about spending time with family, so suck it up like an adult. It's not like anyone is forcing you to go to church. I don't think decorating Christmas cookies with Mom is going to kill you.
              To each their own, but I don't get why people think like this. My family is agnostic. My boyfriend's entire family are atheists (a few generations in!) Both of us grew up celebrating a fairly traditional Christmas, with food and family and carol singing. I know that for Christian people, it's a religious holiday, but the whole concept is totally disconnected from religion and Jesus for both me and my BF. It's a holiday, with family and the whole nine yards.

Comment

We have another storm here. It rained all day (and yeah I rode in the rain because I had to close and that's how I get home). I get off at 10pm. It took me to 10:48 pm to get home. I was biking against the frigid wind. Like 40 degrees. I was bundled up enough. But I was pedalling and going nowhere! My bike almost got blown sideways by the wind. And now I'm home with the space heater on full blast. And the whole house is shaking. The wind is so strong.

No me gusta.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Great... It was supposed to be a nice quite evening. But as usual, there is always the tradition of my mum yelling at everyone. This time it was about me and my religion. For her it's not famous and popular enough. "Indian gods" she says... Kemetism has nothing to do with Indian gods, with all of the respect. And so what if it not so popular and famous? Religion is not food, music style or clothes to be famous..... -_-

Meh... So everyone is upset because of guess who? Me..! "Let's everybody be upset on Gleb for being Kemetic and praying shortly in the end of the meal!"
                  Last edited by Gleb; 31 Dec 2014, 11:30. Reason: Correction
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                    Great... It was supposed to be a nice quite evening. But as usual, there is always the tradition of my mum yelling at everyone. This time it was about me and my religion. For her it's not famous and popular enough. "Indian gods" she says... Kemetism has nothing to do with Indian gods, with all of the respect. And so what if it not so popular and famous? Religion is not food, music style or clothes to be famous..... -_-

Meh... So everyone is upset because of guess who? Me..! "Let's everybody be upset on Gleb for being Kemetic and praying shortly in the end of the meal!"
                    Oh!! What an awful to start. I hope you aren't too down about it. It's hurtful when loved ones give you a hard time about something sincere to your heart. I hope for resilience and forbearance for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                      Oh!! What an awful to start. I hope you aren't too down about it. It's hurtful when loved ones give you a hard time about something sincere to your heart. I hope for resilience and forbearance for you.
                      It was on the 31st of December. So it was sort of a way to finish. Thanks for the encouragement, Azvanna!
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

It's January 1st and I'm ringing in the new year by thinking about how much my life sucks, and what a big loser I am. 25 is a tough age.

Comment

This shit right here

Ya'll know what's coming next, right? Cuthulu is lord..coming to you from your local Taco Bell.

Religious people, dis be why people hate choo.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Kids, I love you, but get off of me and leave alone.

*crawls under desk*

*hibernates*

Comment

The parents lament....My loving limit has been reached,cut me a break and let me just chill out over here with a pint of Ice cream all by myself for a while..

And while I am here....Watching a commercial for Women's underwear on TV,I am reminded that this used to pass for pron in the way back when I was much younger...seriously peep shows to see women in their underwear,no real skin,or sex or anything.....I must be old up in here...
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My sister got angry at me earlier tonight because whenever her dog, Button, starts to play rough with my dog, Jack, and Jack looks unhappy and trying to hide under something, I'll pick him up. I get that she wants Button to be able to play with her buddy, but Jack is about 7 lbs and Button is closer to 12 lbs; for little dogs, that's a big difference. Plus, I let them play when Jack looks like he's having fun too... but sometimes Button just plays too rough. It just kind of hurt and confused me that she could get so angry over me picking up my own dog... It's not like I'm doing anything to Button or stopping her from playing...

...My sister just gets so moody sometimes......

Comment

Working...
                                X