THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I have bad IBS day AND I think I'm catching the cold.
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Employment insurance lost my paperwork for a second time. I have $15 and no income. YAY LIFE > ...in fact, I wouldn't even be eating anymore if the Englishman wasn't still here, and making me eat.

If the rent fairies could take it into their hearts to make $800 show up before Christmas, that'd be swell. Fuck my life.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=8.msg22351#msg22351 date=1292362537]
        Employment insurance lost my paperwork for a second time. I have $15 and no income. YAY LIFE > ...in fact, I wouldn't even be eating anymore if the Englishman wasn't still here, and making me eat.

If the rent fairies could take it into their hearts to make $800 show up before Christmas, that'd be swell. Fuck my life.
        [/quote]

This right here. This exactly.
        It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
        -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Gahhhh!

Razzle-frazzle **&^&% GIR!!!
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

i can see my breath!!!!!!!!!!! IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

It was eighty degrees in Lubbock today. In the middle of December. Rage!
              "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."--Mark Twain

"There are only two types of people in this world who walk around beardless; boys and women. I am neither one." --Ancient Greek saying

Comment

[quote author=yukanaoe link=topic=8.msg22414#msg22414 date=1292374583]
                i can see my breath!!!!!!!!!!! IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                [/quote]

How do you think I feel in new york?! Its negative digits with like a ten degree wind chil. Still that cold in florida is unnatural, what ever happened to global WARMING?!
                Circe

Comment

I JUST CLEANED THE HOUSE. And it already looks like a hurricane hit!!!! AGAIN

Comment

I can deal with cold okay... I can deal with the wind too... BUT NOT AT THE SAME DAMN TIME! It's 9 degrees F and the wind is just whipping around like crazy I can't feel my FACE!
                    sigpic

Comment

CLEAN THE FUCKING KITCHEN.

If I come home and the kitchen is as dirty as it is in the picture message you sent me of unwanted kittens on the floor (which, BTW, that floor is stone, put them on the carpet before they die! I want them gone, not DEAD) then I will explode molten hot rage all over you.
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Why after explaining all you symptoms (at the direct request of the doctor) which include nausea, vomiting and dehydration does he look down at your leg and make you an appointment for a dermatologist ... I DON'T HAVE ZITS ...
                        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

head hurts, a lot
                          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=8.msg22653#msg22653 date=1292442047]
                            Why after explaining all you symptoms (at the direct request of the doctor) which include nausea, vomiting and dehydration does he look down at your leg and make you an appointment for a dermatologist ... I DON'T HAVE ZITS ...
                            [/quote]
                            Maybe your age odometer turned over...and you are starting out again! ;D
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=8.msg22715#msg22715 date=1292458259]
                              Maybe your age odometer turned over...and you are starting out again! ;D
                              [/quote]

Ha!

Comment

So . . . I won't be valedictorian. Why?
                                Because all of the AP courses I would take were scheduled for the same block, while some other guys classes were all scheduled at different times. This means that he can have his extra credits and I can't. This, in itself, is not a big deal. What is a big deal is the fact that I have a $100,000 scholarship on the line and his college is already paid for. ARGH!
                                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                                X