THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Also as an aside...The Donald seems to have stepped over the line(Donald who got out of the Vietnam draft) dissed John McCain.and get this,Not a hero for being a prisoner of War,and the other Repubs are going off on him major big time...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/politi...cain-war-hero/

- - - Updated - - -

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump ignited a political firestorm Saturday by questioning whether Sen. John McCain -- who spent over five years as a prisoner during the Vietnam War -- is a war hero.

By mid-afternoon, Trump tried to walk back his blunder on Twitter, saying "captured or not, all our soldiers are heroes!"

But his attempt at damage control seemed unlikely to diminish the anger his remarks had caused. They provoked an immediate outcry from his 2016 presidential rivals and the Republican National Committee, which has expressed concern about the impact his controversial remarks on immigration have had on the GOP brand.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Trump should not even be in the news, unless it's the comedy section.

His single role seems to be to make every other nincompoop look wiser, by comparison.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Already in Repub comments online there is talk of The Donald being a dem plant to discredit the Repubs.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          Already in Repub comments online there is talk of The Donald being a dem plant to discredit the Repubs.
          LOL - in the same sense that the monster was a plant in Dr. Frankenstien's lab to discredit grave robbing...
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

And this still over a year and a half before the whole election...I think the Debates start soon for the Repubs..should be interesting.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Thank Satan I was given a sick day today. I can't bend my knee too well. The bloody scabby hurts when I do. So I'm stuck hobbling around the upstairs. Pretty much Motrin and diet coke.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Thank Satan I was given a sick day today. I can't bend my knee too well. The bloody scabby hurts when I do. So I'm stuck hobbling around the upstairs. Pretty much Motrin and diet coke.
                Well I hope you feel better soon!
                Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

As some people are want to say when another gets hurt...(A joke thing duce) Walk it off..(Wonder who came op with this saying)
                  (Rest and relax,cause that will make it all better)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Thanks guys. I also realize my whole elbow area is sore now. I went to put some more neosporin on the boo boo. And it's all melted. We had a tropical thunderstorm yesterday. Rained all day hot icky rain and then it was humid. Now it's just icky humid. My gel deodorant melted!

(psa: THIS is why you never store your medication in the bathroom!)

Comment

Thay are saying,because of animal behavior(strange) that El Nino gonna go big time come the winter in California..

http://www.sfgate.com/outdoors/artic...ng-6389979.php

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Trying to clean house is difficult when you have cramps and chronic lower back pain. Ugh
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

^^^Yuck, sorry. Menopause was the best thing that ever happened to me.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            Also as an aside...The Donald seems to have stepped over the line(Donald who got out of the Vietnam draft) dissed John McCain.and get this,Not a hero for being a prisoner of War,and the other Repubs are going off on him major big time...

Donald Trump ignited a political firestorm by questioning whether Sen. John McCain is a war hero.

- - - Updated - - -

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump ignited a political firestorm Saturday by questioning whether Sen. John McCain -- who spent over five years as a prisoner during the Vietnam War -- is a war hero.

By mid-afternoon, Trump tried to walk back his blunder on Twitter, saying "captured or not, all our soldiers are heroes!"

But his attempt at damage control seemed unlikely to diminish the anger his remarks had caused. They provoked an immediate outcry from his 2016 presidential rivals and the Republican National Committee, which has expressed concern about the impact his controversial remarks on immigration have had on the GOP brand.
                            I am ashamed to say this out loud but one of my Aunts is freaking all\ for Trump. She thinks hes the best thing since sliced bread. She liked his remarks about the rapists, she thinks he can get us out of debt... All I can do is shake my head.
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Tell her how many times he's filed bankruptcy for his corporations. Four. Four is the answer.

Comment

Can a country file bankruptcy? What happens to it if it does?
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X