THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

HOW THE HELL DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN? I did everything the way I was supposed to. Its not supposed to HAPPEN THAT WAY.

W.T.F.
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=8.msg26374#msg26374 date=1293955782]
      Gah! Checking accounts; overdrawn. Credit cards; maxed out. Cell phones; about to be shut off. Two out of three vehicles; lawn ornaments. Sleep; nonexistent. Kids' portion of phone; unpaid. Kids' portion of house payments; unpaid. Kids' debts, from borrowing; unpaid. Out of smokes. Out of Dew. Out of gas. Out of food. And miles, miles & miles to go, yet this morning.

Damn new years resolution, of mine, looks like it won't even last two days. "I resolve to NOT kill anyone, this year!" So... okay, I'll just do it a little bit and save the resolution for next year. Maybe I'll have better luck, come then.

And maybe pink polka dotted elephants will give me a Publisher's Clearing House check, along with the winning numbers for all the next years' lotteries. And do it while reciting E.A. Poe's Tales.

Shit.
      [/quote]
      This could be an Eminem jam. Damn good!
      Sleep, my friend, and you will see
      That dream is my reality

Comment

Sometimes I think people look over the really sad moments in there friends lives because they can't be bothered to say they are sorry or give you a hug. Its easier just to ignore that you are upset/in pain/not sure how to react. X
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!

if I do not 'pick up the pieces' again, I will look like a bitch, but maybe, just maybe someone will learn a lesson >
          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=8.msg26580#msg26580 date=1294042084]
            HOW THE HELL DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN? I did everything the way I was supposed to. Its not supposed to HAPPEN THAT WAY.

W.T.F.
            [/quote]

Are you okay, pea?

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=8.msg26590#msg26590 date=1294053745]
            Sometimes I think people look over the really sad moments in there friends lives because they can't be bothered to say they are sorry or give you a hug. Its easier just to ignore that you are upset/in pain/not sure how to react. X
            [/quote]

I try to not be one of those people. *gives Kimmie a huge hug*

Mostly art.

Comment

Thanks Volcani *hugs* X
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

I can't believe that I may be fined out the wazoo because of a blog. If I had the wherewithal to check to see if I was supposed to register with the IRS I would have never put ads on my blog. I can't believe how stupid I am!

All this over one hundred dollars. Once I get this sorted I'm putting a stop to those ads so I only have to do this a few more times.
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

I am so sick of hearing you gag and nearly throw up every time you eat because you stuff yourself to over full every time you eat. It's called stop eating you dumb ass! If you had bulimia or something i could understand i could help you but nope you just over eat until you explode! Everything about you is pissing me off so I am leaving!
                  sigpic

Comment

Done.

Just. Done.

I won't be the victim anymore.

I don't care what I lose by making this choice, its nowhere near what I'll lose if I stay at the current rate.
                    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

WHY HAVE I GOT TO BE THE ONE THAT SORTS OUT ALL YOUR PROBLEMS!!! I AM ONE PERSON, YOU ARE 9 PEOPLE! I'M YOUNGER THAN MOST OF YOU AND I DEFINITELY HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN THAT!!!!!

p.s doyourownhomework.

p.p.s Sorry bad grammar
                      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Im not allowed medication
                        Dad wont make the therapy appointment he promised me
                        He called me a "hateful bitter human being"(still wondering how to feel about that one)
                        My step brother is in serious danger of being hurt
                        Sleep is a fond memory
                        the dreams/nightmares are back
                        If you don't get an answer the first ten times, don't call twenty more
                        How many times do I have to say LEAVE ME THE FU*K ALONE!"
                        If you get in my way I will reach through you to get to him, what part of that does no one understand?
                        I barely eat anymore. It can't be normal to only be hungry once every three days.
                        god I just don't even want to get out of bed anymore
                        oh and we're starting swimming in gym, this should be interesting.
                        Circe

Comment

Corvus, sorry you're having so much trouble. That really sucks when a parent acts like that.
                          Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I hate nightmares that wake me up at weird times.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

A headache for 8 friggin hours! And nothing, and I mean nothing, abated it. Not sleep, not aromatherapy, not two hot showers, I can't take aspirin or painkillers, and not even a hot washcloth. UGH!!!!!!!!
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                              surrounded by plush, downy things,
                              ill prepared, but willing,
                              to descend."

Comment

A certain bratty little cousin of mine keeps deleting things I say to her on facebook, like I don't exist. And the3y are nice things like: Pizza? or When you coming over for that movie?
                                She is 14, and a wee tarty brat often but she is my cousin and I love her, which gives me leave to hate her in equal measure.

Comment

Working...
                                X