Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I am sick , again >
    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=8.msg26806#msg26806 date=1294167696]
      I am so sick of hearing you gag and nearly throw up every time you eat because you stuff yourself to over full every time you eat. It's called stop eating you dumb ass! If you had bulimia or something i could understand i could help you but nope you just over eat until you explode! Everything about you is pissing me off so I am leaving!
      [/quote]

That sounds like an eating disorder. I used to overeat in high school... not to the extent that it sounds like this person does, but they should probably get some help.

My rant: Stupid, irresponsible bitches need to get some sense knocked into them and stop being total douchebags. GROW UP!

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=8.msg27001#msg27001 date=1294308089]
        A certain bratty little cousin of mine keeps deleting things I say to her on facebook, like I don't exist. And the3y are nice things like: Pizza? or When you coming over for that movie?
        She is 14, and a wee tarty brat often but she is my cousin and I love her, which gives me leave to hate her in equal measure.
        [/quote]

You're nicer than me. My sister is that age, and used to do that to me all the time, and then call me and give me shit for talking to her somewhere other people could see...so I deleted her. It's for the best though, she posts photos of her cleavage, and of her smoking and getting drunk, and boys...

Red with rage, they make me. So deleting her was the safest option, really.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=8.msg27026#msg27026 date=1294323917]
          You're nicer than me. My sister is that age, and used to do that to me all the time, and then call me and give me shit for talking to her somewhere other people could see...so I deleted her. It's for the best though, she posts photos of her cleavage, and of her smoking and getting drunk, and boys...

Red with rage, they make me. So deleting her was the safest option, really.
          [/quote]

I just did delete her! X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I feel really dizzy and my hip/lower back is killing me.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I don't want to leave....
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=8.msg27025#msg27025 date=1294323868]
                That sounds like an eating disorder. I used to overeat in high school... not to the extent that it sounds like this person does, but they should probably get some help.

My rant: Stupid, irresponsible bitches need to get some sense knocked into them and stop being total douchebags. GROW UP!
                [/quote]

You are probably right. I confronted the person and he is seeing his doctor about it. He says he doesn't mean to get sick or overeat. I just get so frustrated with him because when something is wrong he ignores it for too long.
                sigpic

Comment

Why is it that when I ask what we're going to do regarding the kitchen sink, YOU threw a fit? Why do you tell your so called "son" he's an idiot? You are a horrible father and husband, and you make me mad.

Thanks for my bed, but I'd sleep on the fucking floor if the house was just CLEAN. >_<
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

roommate just up and left with my car 2 hours ago. while i was sleeping. no note... left her phone here... and i have to work at 12....
                    yes i'm PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG
                    "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

oh AAAND she's suppose to watch our son....
                      "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

Just woke up - dreamed that I was a character in a book I'm reading, and I got to watch everything I ever loved wither and die.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=8.msg27299#msg27299 date=1294415258]
                          Just woke up - dreamed that I was a character in a book I'm reading, and I got to watch everything I ever loved wither and die.
                          [/quote]
                          Oh man. I've had those. I don't think there is anything worse. Sometimes I have dreams where people I know and love suddenly hate me or are strangers. It's a feeling you can't seem to shake the whole day.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=8.msg27346#msg27346 date=1294436055]
                            Oh man. I've had those. I don't think there is anything worse. Sometimes I have dreams where people I know and love suddenly hate me or are strangers. It's a feeling you can't seem to shake the whole day.
                            [/quote]

It's awful - I've been in a foul mood most of the day. Even talking to the Englishman this morning didn't help. Nor cleaning, nor reading, nor anything else I've done so far today...

Mostly art.

Comment

All I wanted to do today is my scheduled work, go home to take a nap so that I wouldn't be too tired for Karaoke Vent Night.

No. That didn't happen. I go to work and do the scheduled stuff. At the end of my shift, I call my boss to tell him I'm done. He informs me that he needs me to come back to the office because he might have a service call he wants to send me out on. Reluctantly, I agree because... I'm already on overtime and what's a little bit more, right? I ended up sitting in the office for another 2 hours with my thumb up my butt and then finally get to leave. I gotta run a few more errands on the way home. I finally get home 3 hours later than I had originally intended.

I change out of my work clothes, grab my BRAND NEW AWESOME DOWN BLANKET THAT I LOVEEEEEE and plop on the bed. 3 minutes later, I'm dosing but hear the dog whine at the back door. I forgot I let her out to pee when I got home. Ugh. Struggle out of bed to let her in and collapse back on the bed. Not 5 mintues later the fucking phone rings. It's my hubby, calling to tell me about something that really doesn't matter. WTF. I JUST WANT TO GET SOME SLEEP! And now I'm too awake again. FML

Did I mention I'm totally exhausted from working 5am 10-12 hour shifts all week?
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

If you want me to do dishes, give me an opportunity to do them. Don't bitch and moan about how I don't do them when all you goons do is wash dishes before I can even get to them and then bitch and moan within earshot.

And, no, opening the dishwasher door then walking out of the kitchen is not indicative that you want me to put dishes away. That just tells me you're an idiot whom I discover later is only capable of passive-aggressive behavior that doesn't even register.
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                                ill prepared, but willing,
                                to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X