Jumping Runes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping Runes

I'm new to Runes and enjoying the journey of learning. Just about every time I've gone to cast Runes, I've found that one of them has "Jumped" out of the pouch I keep them in. No matter if I count them and make sure the pouch is securely closed, they still jump. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Re: Jumping Runes

Don't worry about it - runes can be very lively sometimes. They'll probably calm down as you begin to get used to each other.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Thanks!

When I was finding the set for me to start out with, the lady at the store was pulling the box out and one of the runes jumped out of the box then, too. As if to say, "I'm yours!Pick me!Pick me!" It's pretty amusing when I'm about to a casting and I know one of them is missing and I count them and sure enough, another one has jumped. Lol. It's good to know they'll calm down after we become more acquainted with each other.

Comment

Another thing I forgot to ask - did you cleanse your stones when you first had them? I would certainly recommend it if you haven't done so already.
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Yup, I did. I also cleansed them today since a friend of mine wanted me to cast for them. After the cleansing they were thrumming and much happier. I think they might be settling in now that we are learning one another. ^_^

Comment

Working...
          X