Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wine or beer? Or something else? Or nothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wine or beer? Or something else? Or nothing?

Despite being a maenad, I only recently began enjoying wine... I never really appreciated alcohol because I didnt like the taste. But I definitely don't like beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      In the UK, crackers are usually savoury, biscuits are sweet. None of those pics are a bourbon biscuit though. I can't do links on my phone, but they're two layers of chocolate flavour biscuit with a kind of buttercream chocolate filling. Pretty common treat with our afternoon tea. ^^

Biscuits being sweet O_o ???? Y'all are crazy biscuits should be sour

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
        In the UK, crackers are usually savoury, biscuits are sweet. None of those pics are a bourbon biscuit though. I can't do links on my phone, but they're two layers of chocolate flavour biscuit with a kind of buttercream chocolate filling. Pretty common treat with our afternoon tea. ^^
        I died with laughter when I told AL I was having biscuits with sausage and gravy for breakfast one morning and she was totally horrified... I had to correct myself: "I mean OUR biscuits, not YOUR biscuits!"

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
          I died with laughter when I told AL I was having biscuits with sausage and gravy for breakfast one morning and she was totally horrified... I had to correct myself: "I mean OUR biscuits, not YOUR biscuits!"

I had sourdough biscuits with bacon and buttermilk gravy for breakfast

Kentucky #1

Comment

I like Beer and Wine coolers. I never developed a taste for wine itself. Champagne is only good to me if it's in Mimosa form.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Oh is she British? I bet that leads to many funny misunderstandings like that! ^^ the first time I heard someone say they had jelly in toast, I thought they'd lost the plot!! Haha.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I only recently began enjoying wine... I never really appreciated alcohol .....
                When I think of wine, I do not think of alcohol.

Alcohol ist the last thing that interests me, when it comes to wine.

Comment

Between the two, I'd take wine since I prefer sweet drinks. Plus, I never did really care for beer. I don't have a problem drinking it but it would be my first choice among alcoholic drinks. My first choice would probably be vodka mixed with juice.
                  Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

My first choice is liquor which soon follows quickly into whatever is in the room.

Comment

Actually I think I'd rather have mead over beer, now that I think about it. Also, hard cider is delicious.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Been drinking Tesco value lager lately, to make our money stretch. Now JP is working, we've relaxed, so last night treated ourself to a few branded lagers. I ended up sooo drunk, because I'm not used to the stronger alcohol now. Well, we did also drink a glass of champagne at my sister's new place (we both got our flats on exactly the same day.. our poor mother deserves a medal for running between us, helping us both get moved in). It was her house warming, so she treated her guests to something bubbly!
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

nothing i am not drinking any alcohol.

Comment

I'm not a regular drinker, but in summer, bbq season, I make a mean cocktail! I have been considering making my own liquers this year, with herbs from my garden

Comment

Slate and Cola as a casual drink,
                              Cocktails for something fun.

Comment

Wine and beer both taste horrible to me. I can sip them if I must. I can have a vodka and fruit juice drink if I have to, but I usually don't want to, because what is the point. It puts me to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X