Anyone know what Moshi Monsters are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what Moshi Monsters are?

I couldn't decide between harth and home or hobbies, so put this here. I think Moshi Monsters are virtual pets or something, but I thought maybe parents amongst us might know more. Basically, I'm curious because they do a zombie and I saw the talking plush of this zombie called Zommer. I can't resist the cute and undead, so I bought him. The thing is, I can't work out what he says and neither can anyone else. Google has no answers and it isn't written on the box. It sounds that he says 'I'll be buggered', which surely van't be right, and 'can I put a slop in it', there is also, 'I'm bigger than a slather' or something.

So do these things have their own language like furbies and he's just saying nothing? Intonation and rythm is like English and he clarly says 'Zommer time!'. I know it's not a huge issue, but this thing is driving me nuts!
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Re: Anyone know what Moshi Monsters are?

I think its some kind of a kids game. I saw a magazine a while back that had an insert with free codes for it. Kinda looks like club penguin mixed with neopets to me.

Comment

Re: Anyone know what Moshi Monsters are?

My baby sister still plays that game, actually! Haha. She's twelve. I could ask her tomorrow when it's not so late.

Comment

Working...
      X