First experience of dowsing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First experience of dowsing

Good evening all! I hope you don't mind me jumping in but I was hoping for some guidance. This evening I attempted dowsing for the first time. I should preface this by saying that although I have been following a Pagan/ Wiccan path for a number of years now I am somewhat relaxed about it and (confession) something of a cynic. When it comes to things like auras and divination I've been perfectly happy to accept others may see them and have convincing experiences, but never thought I would experience anything of the sort.

Long story short I pulled out my crystals looking for one that might be useful to dowse with. Nothing jumped out. Then an idea jumped into my head that the amber ring my mother bought me might do the trick. I cleansed it as I would do any other stone and nearly spat out my tea when after I had cleansed I could see a very visible pale grey/ violet aura! If anyone can give some insight as to what this means please do!!

Needless to say my first experience of dowsing was... shocking actually. The ring took on a life of its own. I've never seen anything like it and I'm intrigued and a little nervous at the same time.

Any guidance or advice on dowsing in general, and especially the aura would be very much appreciated. Thank you and blessed be!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah fudge, just spotted there is a divination sub forum! Sorry should have put this in there!
Working...
X