Egyptian, Mayan and earlier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egyptian, Mayan and earlier

I've lately found myself becoming more and more intrigued with the practices of the past. During the last few years I have been learning a lot about universal laws and the changes that are expected to come during the 2012-2016 period and during this time more and more people have been looking into the past and discovering that these ancient cultures knew way more that anyone ever gave them credit for such as harnessing the earths energy in pyramids, knowing the stars and planets to a tee and aligning the earth with them.

For a great many years they lived in complete harmony with the earth and each other before something changed and all of that ancient knowledge was lost. I would love to know what they knew. I think we are starting to discover some of it now but I believe there is still so much to learn. How did they do the things they did and where did they really learn this knowledge, the popular theories being either aliens or gods but could it have been something else?

And now they are discovering evidence that civilizations may have existed earlier than our current timeline of mankind. Who were they, what happened and what knowledge did they possess? Just how much knowledge and wisdom was lost when Christianity took over? So many questions so little answers.

Would love to know everyone else theories on the subject.
    Last edited by EmpathyEarthsong; 06 Jul 2012, 22:55.
    Real Hand Carved Magic Wands

Re: Egyptian, Mayan and earlier

Well, here's some of my current state of thinking about it:

Not all early cultures were in tune with their environment. Easter Island is one example of a very out-of-whack devastation of the environment they still had to live in. There are plants now extinct because they were so popular in the pharmacopoeia of the Roman Empire. People who are born albinos are at risk to this day in Africa, where they are often murdered in order to obtain their body parts to be used in certain native "medicines" and "cures" (and probably "curses" as well).

The more organized and citified a culture became, the less in-tune they became. When the "Sacred King" was replaced by the self-serving Dynasty-founders, whose business was the accumulation of land, wealth, and power; and whose true Sport-of-Kings
    HEY ADMIN

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

Comment

Re: Egyptian, Mayan and earlier

Yes I think the next few years are going to be very interesting. All the new discoveries being made about the past and the new discoveries being made in science as well as the spiritual practices making its way into the mainstream and we have a very intriguing time ahead of us.
      Its all very exciting :bounce:
      Real Hand Carved Magic Wands

Comment

Working...
      X