I always have felt different.... Not jumping to conclusions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always have felt different.... Not jumping to conclusions

I always felt different idk why. Sometimes it feels like that this isnt really where all of us are from. Recently I came onto the topic of starseeds. Even when I come to these sorts of topics , before I announce or say anything I do a long time of research. Before I even knew what this was , or heard of the word, I have always felt like I was set here to do a misson. Like I feel every one else is here as well for that. People on occasion will comment and say "your eyes are pretty" or when Im standing next to my mom, people will say "oh my gosh where did he get his tallness from?" and my mother will say "I dont know, everyone in our family is small, expect his brother."

I looked back in a photo of me with my family 4 years ago and I was really tall and everyone else looked like tiny people. Im not that tall, but compared to my family I am. People always comment saying "oh my gosh your soo warm how come?" and I say "its cause im german" as a joke aha. I hear a buzzing in my all the time, Ive gone to doctors for 5 years and they said there is nothing wrong with me, they said I dont even have titinius. When I call on my guides it goes louder, thats why I believe I am clairauident in some way. Another thing is that I always had the mentality of saying "why do we work? why do we have money, its all man made, why cant we just learn to love eacother and not work, not have money, and just what our ancestors did along time ago." Till this day I still wonder why these things were invented. Another thing I love to do is star gaze. Thoughts come in my mind saying "I wanna go there" or "I wish I could fly in the sky" I even have memories of living with these "weird" Looking beings that I use to live with.

Idk this all seems strange, but when I came across the term starseed, I sat and wonderd, Well what If I was one? or something different. I sometimes also feel like I am out of place, I feel like the things I do is normal, but others think its weird. I sometimes dress in a weird way, always have since I was a child seeing as thought this was normal, and everyone else thought and still thinks its weirdd. Yesterday I was at the park looking up at the sky and I caught my self saying "I wish I could fly in the sky, I wish I could go into space" this was even before I knew what star seeds were, and randomly im like "what if a spaceship came down right now." lol soo random. I am going to a psychic in a couple of weeks I could ask her, but what are your opinions? One more thing, I caught my self saying couple of years ago when I was with a group of people "only if you knew, only if you saw the truth" thanks guys and blessed be

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to mention, my mother said before I was born streets lights would go off, and when we are together theyt do. Also people are always drawn to me for healing or advice

Re: I always have felt different.... Not jumping to conclusions

I'm blonde and only my younger brother is in my whole family and I screamed at my baptism and wouldn't set foot in a church for all of my childhood if I wasn't forced to because I was scared... I don't think that makes me the spawn of satan. Sometimes there are really mundane explanations for things. I might be biased because I don't believe any of that "star seed" stuff but I would suggest you not think about it too hard personally. Most people look up at the sky and think it would be cool to fly and I think a lot of people think their fashion sense is normal even when others don't- that's why they wear it. And a lot of people feel they have a purpose, I think that's part of the human experience. People can be drawn to you for healing/advice because of your demeanor. There are really a lot more practical explanations for what you're describing and these things don't really sound related.
    Maybe continue to consider the idea but I highly advise against letting it dictate anything you do or taking it too terribly seriously.
    Last edited by orchestrion; 12 Jul 2012, 14:49.

selume proferre

Comment

I think it was Mark Twain who said there two most important days in my life are the day we are born and the day we find out why.

We all have a mission.
      We are all special in some way.
      And as Oscar Wilde once so memorably put it, 'We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.'

Never be afraid to dream, or to wonder. As Socrates said (well, according to Plato he did,) 'Knowledge begins in wonder.'

But don't get sidetracked with star seeds or indigo children or OtherKin.

You - and all of us - are special enough not to need that.

[Apologies for so many quotes. This is starting to sound like one of my talks....]
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Tylluan took the words right out of my mouth, lol.

Are opposable thumbs and the ability to use fire not enough?
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Humans are pretty amazing man.

selume proferre

Comment

Shrug, if Powers have a mission for you then be assured they'll find you. Otherwise, I'm not a great fan of glorious destinies. They tend to provide a ton and a half of migraines. If you believe in a given ideal/quest/masochistic ordeal enough to take one up then awesome but don't go take one up just to have one.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
            X