Stones and herbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stones and herbs

I have a box of semi-precious stones, I use them when recharging my jewelry and set them up in a pentaical form to speak with the Lord and Lady.
    I was wondering if there are other things I can use them for? I also have some sea glass.

I am going to be taking anti-anxiety medication, my plan is to let my body get used to the medication and then go back to energy work and spells. For my spells they are simple things, using kitchen found ingredients, nothing dangerous but I was wondering if the spells would effect my medication or not?
    Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
    http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Re: Stones and herbs

I know that I am on medication for anxiety and depression. As is my best friend/roommate whom is taking up Voodoo and Hoodoo. It doesn't affect spells insomuch as it might drain your energy a bit more. However if you will be ingesting any herbs and such, you should research the medication and the herbs before you use them together/at all. Stones might help ground you a bit more if you find yourself floaty, etc., from your medication. You should get to know yourself on the medication before going back to any spell work. I definitely admire your caution and decision on letting you body adjust before doing spellwork on a new medication.

Comment

Thank you, well I also do energy work and it needs a certain level of consent energy and ability to connect with the energy/spirits around me. The medication effects that and once my body is used to the medication, I am going to work on building up that energy with a calmer perspective. Which will be a new experience for me.

Comment

You're welcome. There are meditations that can help with building up different types of energies. You might also consider a vitamin supplement like B12 and Vitamin C to boost your energy. (I actually have a B12 deficiency and I take the Vitamin C to help my body absorb the B12 better.) However as long as you can find that balance between your medication, energy and alertness, you really should be fine with casting spells again.

Comment

hi there im just new here.. just read your post and im in the same boat ive been on meds for anxiety for about 4 years and find it hard to do spells wit anxiety my tablets i feel blocked a lot of my emotions and feelings so im slowly starting to come of them but it took a long time i started to do yoga and feel it helps ground me and help me build up energy for a spell

Comment

I've been feeling really great with these new meds, other than being tired from still trying to catch up on sleep. I plan on doing a ritual with my friend and I have a good feeling about it.

Comment

Good to hear! Hope it went well.

Comment

Working...
              X