Meditation; which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meditation; which one?

I'd like to practice some basic Meditation. I've heard it has many benefits, from reducing stress to helping develop Psychic Talents. The problem is that there are a huge number of techniques and styles of Meditation, and I've no idea which is the best. Or even if there is a "best" method.

Advice and suggestions welcomed!

Re: Meditation; which one?

There isn't a 'best' for everyone, although there may be a best method for you. Unfortunately, the only way to really figure which one works best for you... well, is to try several, and see how each goes. No way around that, really. So just pick a few that appeal to you, give each one several tries, and see which you like best. Remember, though, that even a method you find you like may require a bit of practice before you become fairly good at it.
    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

I would start with proper breathing and focusing on breath. Then you can go from there.

Comment

Experiment and see what works for you. There are free guided meditations on youtube. I am putting together a thread with a collection of the best ones I can find.

Comment

Working...
        X