Researching and extending path, help with shamanism,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Researching and extending path, help with shamanism,

Hey guys My path right now and my connect with the Great spirit (or god and goddess) and other spirits are strenghtening. I believe in fairies, nature spirits, ancestor spirits etc. I believe they are all around us . I first started off reading scott cunninghams books on wicca. I celebrated all the sabbats and now only 5, I practice witchcraft, I am building a realtionship with animal spirits, ancestors and nature spirits (elementals, tree people, plant people etc)

However I see my path is coming to a turn. I read books alot on wicca, My rituals are wiccan based and my view on deity is wiccan influenced. I am very wiccan influenced. I have a mentor who is teaching me hypnosis and jounrying through the mind to meet up with spirits.

However I am an eclectic, I even sometimes go to some saints, deities and others. Currently I am studying two different things but they can go in hand. I am studying doing magic in the kitchen. Why? to connect with the nature spirits, seasons, and goddess. These things are all associated. The goddess I see her symbol as the earth and moon, and the foods that I usually cook with are from nature , so nature spirits.

I am also wanting to learn about shamanism. The practices and beliefs and views, and things. Does anyone know any great books for that. Currently my path is calling to study kitchen witchcraft and shamanism. yes two compleatly different things but they can go hand in hand (well with my spirituality)

Anywho, do you know any books for begginers about beliefs, and where to get started? thanks and blessed be
Working...
X