Cursed Friends And Curses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cursed Friends And Curses

Okay so, I have had my friends come to saying they been cursed. Usually I take these things with a grain of salt. HOWEVER, they recieved this elephant charm from there grandmother. And since they got it bad things have been happening. They closed there garage and when they got home it was open, they almost got stuff stolen from them, and when they took the charm and threw it onto the road, the girl 2 seconds later tripped and cut her toe so bad she almost had to go to the hosptial.

They soon went home and said "wait what charm did I throw" At the time they threw a random charm. They checked and found out after this happend it was the elephant charm. AFter the toe thing, I got kind of suspicious. My other friend was skepctical, until last night he got very bad luck as well. He left his facebook on and he told me a sectect. His roomates read all his meessages and now know his secrects and he is upset. I know I wont be the next target because I have amulets and tailsmens everyday that protect me, I even made a witches bottle of me to protect me from evil things. I know deep down that I set the intention for curses and hexes to bounce off me, If I set this intention it wont manifest with me.

I am worried for my friends though. I know what to do, but I have alot of people saying that return to sender spells are great for curses and hexes. But my mentor told me no. However I need to get rid of this curse. They have 4 people that they think did it. I went to my tarot cards and the meanings said " be prepared and aware of the ruler of the game"
    then another card said "your intuition is very strong"

even if its not a curse I still need to do something to be on the safe side. so do you think I should do protection amulets for my friends? And also is there a way I can stop a curse? or should I do a return to sender. I dont want anyone hurt anymore, espcially my friend who cut her toe. It bled for a long time too. Blessed be
    Last edited by wind; 09 Aug 2012, 12:02.
Working...
X