Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Question Du Jour *the millenium edition!*

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg1894#msg1894 date=1286929776]
    If you could be a pet to someone famous, who would it be and why?
    [/quote]

I'm still having trouble with this one, some 4 hours later. A famous person's pet?? Hmm....

Uh... no. No, thank you.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[/quote]

Hmmmmm tough one. It would have to be someone that really loved animals, but wasn't a "collector" if you know what I mean. And no one with kids. Because I'd want to be a cat and cats can learn to tolerate kids but they never really love them. Apparently Yoko Ono loves cats...I pick her because that would be really entertaining.

EDIT: I changed my mind. I pick Jay Leno....I totally forgot how obsessed he is with cats, but google reminded me. He LOVES cats.

Comment

[/quote]

Hmm.... Alanis Morrisette, because she's quite sexy ;D

Comment

[/quote]

Does it have to be someone famous and real? Because if not, Melisande Shahrizai. If so, I have no answer.

Mostly art.

Comment

Since I am accused of not answering my own questions. (eyes Dumuzi)
            I, of course, would belong to Hugh Jackman. And then pray that he's into bestiality.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

have you ever had a bad haircut?
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg2291#msg2291 date=1287007931]
                [/quote]

Yes. I forget, though, so about once every 7 years or so, I try out a perm, and it fails miserably and I look like Bozo until it grows out.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=62.msg2080#msg2080 date=1286980616]
                  Does it have to be someone famous and real? Because if not, Melisande Shahrizai. If so, I have no answer.
                  [/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhh +1 I suck for not answering with that.

Comment

A bad hair cut? No, I don't think so. I've been cutting my own hair for years now and if I screw it up I just buzz it. Of course, I shave it nowadays so I don't have anything to worry about.
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

[/quote]

Oh hell yeah. Many.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[/quote]

Had many. In fact, I'm growing one out right now.

Comment

I went to one of the places in the mall spent $20 on a haircut... looked fine when it was wet, but once it dried while I was at work and I saw it in the mirror, for that first glance, I thought I saw the girl that I worked with standing next to me.. but no... so I went back for a recut, the manager had to do it instead of letting me this time PICK who I want to cut my hair. and yes, I did get charged again for the recut, even though they screwed it up so bad the first time. It was a mastercuts in the mall.. never going there again thats for sure.
                          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[/quote]

Lots....and my mom used to get me 'pixie' cuts when I was little.....*shudders*
                            What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[/quote]

What is a haircut?
                              Should a Heathen get one?

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg2291#msg2291 date=1287007931]have you ever had a bad haircut?[/quote]

When I was younger (like, 4th, 5th, 6th grade?) I thought it was cool to give myself bangs. Sometimes this was okay - sometimes I cut them wayyyy to short and it looked so bad.
                                Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Working...
                                X