Tools of the e-trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tools of the e-trade?

Tarot cards, runes, even a book of shadows - these days available as a phone app. Does anyone have any of them on their phones? What are your thoughts of being able to shop for these kind of things on Itunes?

Re: Tools of the e-trade?

I don't personally have them, but I do use my phone as a spiritual tool in a few ways. I have a lunar calendar so I always know what the moon is up to, even when I can't see the sky (I work nights, the chances of me not seeing the night sky are pretty slim, but never hurts to be prepared). I found my mobile is really useful for dream recollection. No one wants to write a diary entry at 5am when woken from a vivid dream, but it's so easy to grab your mobile and mummer a few key details into the voice recorder to listen to later. It's not as fool proof as you'd imagine though. I frequently listen and think (o.O)?? But it makes as much sense as scribbled diary notes.

I also make recorded guided visualisations with my phone's voice recorder. I use my netbook for this too, but the phone option is good for affirmations and suchlike, that I might want to listen to at work.

Oh and of course, I use my phone to keep myself almost permanently online at Pagan Forum: what could be better than that?
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I've got a rune app and a tarot card app on my Iphone, both I'll use occasionally more to become more familiar with the different cards and stones than to put anything into the readings they give. Been hesitant on putting any great faith in them because I'm not sure how I would cleanse the app

I also have a dictionary of wiccan terms I thought was interesting.

Comment

I don't really bother with apps. I had one to track my progress while I quit smoking, I had a kanji app for a while, but prefer to just use the website (same goes for the dictionary, which I use many times a day), and I had an app to track my diet and exercise, but it kept telling me I wasn't eating enough and I got sick of being told what to do by a stupid little app that doesn't know me! Other than that, I just have an app called zombie run, dunno if you know it, but it's a great app!
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I can see keeping a book of shadows on the comp but the rest to me need to be tangible. To me anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X