Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question for those with more wisdom and experience about 2 sudden flowers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for those with more wisdom and experience about 2 sudden flowers...

I am really at the beginning of my spiritual quest, although I have felt it deep inside all my life. I live out in the country and am rather secluded so I'm extremely grateful to have the opportunity to seek help through this site.
    My husband's money flow has recently almost disappeared and staying at home with my baby girl is all-important to me. I feel very strongly it is meant to be, though I battle an inner feeling that it's too good to be true. In trying to
    learn from our hardship, I have begun a positive affirmation that I am worthy of a happy stay-at-home family life. I do not wish for excess, just to make ends meet. In strengthing my connection with the great spirit I have also been trying to strongly will renewed financial flow to us in a pure way.
    Now, where I live there is an abundance of wildflowers in the spring but as the tremendous summer heat comes in, the flowers go out. But after the afore mentioned situation, all of a sudden 2 beautiful black-eyed Susans appeared in my back yard! They are no where else I can find. Of course I was thrilled to see them!!
    My question is: what exactly might they mean? And I have heard that wild roses appearing may indicate love blessings & drying them out for their power would be wise. But I'm not sure what to so with my little yellow treasures. Leave them to nourish the bees and other insects that frequent this place? Or bring them into my home?
    any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Re: A question for those with more wisdom and experience about 2 sudden flowers...

First of all, Welcome! I hope you find the fellowship you need here, and if you have questions I have not met anyone yet who wasn't at least willing to TRY to help!

You said that the flowers were the only two and there were no others in the area? It is also a strange time for there to be flowers in the area, right? I would leave them there, or as they grow prune some pieces, (but leave the plants in tact) If you leave them, there may be more of them next year, but I don't know what the reproductive habits of the particular flowers are, maybe learn a little online about them, and their symbology, and see what it means to you. I think a photo of the flowers in question specifically may suffice, instead of cutting their pretty little heads off and not being able to look at them anymore. caring for them as they need it may feel a little more fulfilling as well, but that's just my personal feeling on the matter. <3
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: A question for those with more wisdom and experience about 2 sudden flowers...

What a wonderful idea! That way they will always brighten up my home and I can look to them for strength and encouragement. Brilliant! Thanks so much!!

Comment

I'm glad you found it helpful!
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Even if it was complete chance, it was important to YOU. That's the part that matters. I run into little things that feel like the Universe giving me a hug every now and then...is it really anyone caring? No idea. But it's when I needed the hope. Hold onto that and hang in there.
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
          X