Spells using only crystals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spells using only crystals?

Are there any spells that only involve using crystals? If anyone could share them with me I would be greatful. I know how to program my crystals but I don't think its the same thing. Thank you for reading.

Re: Spells using only crystals?

All spells involve at minimum the caster, accepting that you're involved, weeding out anything else except crystals isn't that hard. I don't have examples largely because I generally set aside the crystals along with the material components and the exceptions aren't things I explain.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

With only a crystal as your material device in a magickal working, there are lots of ways that you could make it feel more spell-ish. I do believe that merely programming the stones is enough, but if you feel like you need more, then you feel like you need more and that's all there is to it.

In order to make it feel more spellish or ceremonial to you, you could easily go through the entire ritual work associated with most spells, such as casting a circle and invoking the energies of the elements and whatever else you'd normally do in any other not-just-crystals spell, but without using the items you normally use.

You don't have to use that stuff anyway, as magick is a product of the will. All the things we play with are just objects that function as mnemonic devices to trigger certain actions from our respective wills as magick workers, so it is perfectly possible (with practice) to perform spells and other rituals without any accoutrements. You don't really need them if you've done it a bajillion times and know what each thing in your rituals symbolize. If you can bring up those symbols, and thus their various effects, at will by lighting for example an actual candle, then you can bring up the same symbol and its effect at will with your mind alone.

So I would suggest trying out a traditional working with a crystal, but don't use any of your usual ritual objects during the course of the spell, and see how it goes. (Even if you have to mime it out to make it feel right by lighting invisible candles.)

Comment

Well I have candles and shells and all things representing the elements I usually program my crystals in the bath (sorry if thats tmi) but I light candle and such and concentrate on cleansing and programming but I wanted to use them in a different way to see if they could work where I don't have to carry them at all times.

Comment

I dont normally work with crystals, but I do work with river bed rocks. Like the ones found on the beach, or on the streets. They both can be used the same way. Its all about intention. wether it be a crystal or just a regualr washed up rock on the beach, you always need an intention.

There is a thing called a crystal grid, and another thing called a crystal ring.

Lets say you want to focus more on studying for the exam you have next week, you may gather all the stones that mean "focus" and "knowledge" to you. And you can program them. Then you may set all the crystals out into a grid type form, however you want it. Then when you are ready you trace the grid with a crystal point, or a wand, (or finger) and picture energy connecting all the stones/crystals together. This will then be kind of like a spiritual cosmic web. This then will radiate the energies out into the universe. Anything can be used for this.

The crystal ring is another one. You may take piece of jewlary, or any item that you want as a tailsman/amulet. Take alot of crystals or rocks and set the intention, lets say I want to charge my ring with protection. I would gather 4 or more rocks to make a circle. Then charge all the rocks with my intention of protection. Put the rocks/crystals in a circle around the jewlary. The item is in the middle of the circle. The energy from the stones radiates the intention. You may then spiritually or energetically use your finger to connect the rocks. These are some ways you can use crystals/rocks. If you dont have enough crystals, you can use whatever you wish. Shells, or "regualr" rocks on the beach. Blessed be and goodluck

Comment

Actually that helps alot. I have lots of crystals. What they all are, I'm figuring out still but I always wear jewelry so I could charge that instead of carrying programmed stones. I lost one of my favorites by carrying it. wearing it would be easier. Thank you

Comment

No problem you can even write your own spells, there is no right or wrong way!

Comment

Ill Try and let you know how it goes

Comment

Working...
                X