Promise rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promise rings

Hey, long time no see! I'm still alive and doing a lot better...But that's not why I'm here.

I want to do a promise ring ceremony for me and my girlfriend, we have wanted to be together for awhile and now that certain bad people have gone away to college we can be together.
    I want to do a 'As long as love shall last' type thing, to say as long as we love each other we are promised to each other. It's too soon for anything too serious, and I think the ' as long as love shall last' thing will work well. I'm just not sure how to go about it, I tried looking it up many times, phrasing it different ways but Hand fasting ceremonies are all I find and they are just too much to do because of limited supplies.

I already have the rings, I am giving her one that I don't have a finger for anymore because other ones took it's place. She knows she is getting the ring next time she sees me, but I want to surprise her with a promise ceremony because we are both determined to have our relationship last because they are not something we like to take lightly

So, does anyone have any ideas on what I could do it make it special and what other things I should say in the prayer?

I'm going to keep looking for other ideas online, but I'd love to her opinions from others on here.
    Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
    http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Re: Promise rings

A promise ring ceremony is great. I think you should add another line to you prayer that includes "As long as our love shall last and our hearts can forgive.." because as much as you two love each other, people make mistake and if both of you can forgive one another than you can keep moving forward. What about making your girlfriend's favorite food from scratch. Not only will she get a ring, a promise between you and her, she'll get her favorite food all cooked by you.

Hope this helps ^_^

Comment

Re: Promise rings

I think so , it is so lucky for you

Comment

Working...
      X