Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does this ever happen to you during a ritual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does this ever happen to you during a ritual?

while your doing it do you ever sorta get a high from it for lack of a better term?

i was doing my ritual to enchant a necklace i always wear and drew my seal, anointed myself, lit my incense and candle. and after i felt like i was completely drained but also relaxed at the same time but also with a slight headache.

i was using the fourth pentacle of mercury while i was enchanting my necklace because that's one thing i always have on me and lately i started studying philosophy and have already been studying the key of Solomon for a while then my dad out of no where gets involved with freemasonry and in one of his books i saw some seals from my book which ive had for a while before this and it mentioned Pythagoras philosophy which happens to be one of the philosophers im studying. and after that i started making all these connections like a fuse was lit in my mind. im making connections with Solomons seals to freemasonry to pythagoras to musical theory and math lol
    and the cool thing is all of this is coming naturally to me. i hardly do rituals but decided to do this because the seal i was using is to''further proper to acquire the understanding and knowledge of all things created'' and knew it would help with everything and thought it would be less conspicuous than actually wearing my seal all the time.

Re: does this ever happen to you during a ritual?

I've a question about how you did the ritual, we're you sitting, standing, kneeling, or anything odd? I know that sometimes if you aren't used to sitting on the floor or kneeling, it'll make ya a bit dizzy because of the way blood flow in your legs works, also keep in mind if you spend time on your ritual as well ya have to remember to keep eating and drinking too!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
    X