A Scam Artist and a possible Hex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Scam Artist and a possible Hex

Hi, I'm Avarin, i don't usually post on this forum (or I haven't in over a month because I've been busy) But I need some advice.

I was over on witchforum.com and read a story about a fake "High Priest" who was putting curses on the poster because of his own mental issues

It reminded me of a situation I've recently been in.

I've been getting BS emails and horoscopes from a lady based in France named Sara Freder. [Link removed by staff]

Ive even paid for her BS materials and whatnot. I trusted her (because she is a pro con artist and is VERY good at deceiving people) because she wrote her personal emails in a way that would convince most people.

It wasn't until I googled her and learned that a lot other people had been scammed by her that I turned tail and ran

What I'm worried about is that she put a spell on me or a hex. Because I seemed to blindly trust her and give her money,

She is a pro con woman and I would not put it past her

mind you I haven't associated with her for over a month or so

Do you think I should do a protection spell or even a reversal spell

And what are your suggestions what kind of things I should do to protect myself from her influence (If any)

I also want to point out that this woman is a total fraud and should be avoided at all costs

Thank you for your advice
    Avarin

Re: A Scam Artist and a possible Hex

I'm always fond of protection rituals but that's just because I like fortresses. Shrug, cleanse yourself, set wards, if she has committed literal fraud (in a legal sense), contact the IC3 for advice. Past that, cut contact with her and keep an eye on your email and your bank statements. If money goes out to places you don't recognize, find out why and if threats are delivered by email then contact law enforcement.

Please note, mind control is not necessary to swindle a person. People have been manipulating their fellow humans for a very long time without sorcery and if you jump to the conclusion of sorcery then you risk underestimating and not defending against mundane threats.

To steal from a book series

"No matter how subtle the sorcerer, a knife between the shoulder blades will still ruin their day."

Granted there are settings where that doesn't apply but life isn't generally one of them. DON'T underestimate what can be achieved without sorcery.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Masked One has given some excellent advice. As for the hexer - she is probably far too busy working on her next swindle to bother coming after you - even if she could.

Do some thorough cleansing. Get rid of anything she sent you. Do some protective work regularly for about a month, and then you can taper off a bit.
      And get on with your life. Because in my experience the surest way to annoy people like that is to ignore them completely.
      Good luck!
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I'm generally supportive of destroy it all but if the matter is potentially going to go legal then quarantine correspondence rather than destroying it. Makes life easier for law enforcement when you don't destroy the evidence of crimes against you. Nothing from the scam artist should have any presence in your day to day life but if (and only if) you expect to be talking to law enforcement then keep all correspondence in some isolated folder so that you have it at hand when asked for it.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

One thing I'll warn is that there might be little they can do. We have a TV show here called 'fake Britain' where they warn about various scams. Again and again they remind the viewer that there is little legal power between countries, where the Internet is concerned. So someone in India, can scam someone in Wales, and there is little anyone can do.

As for cursing you. If she had genuine magical ability, do you really think she'd need or want to scam people? If anything, she's more vulnerable of magical backlash from this than you are!
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
          X