Winter Finding is almost here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter Finding is almost here.

So here we are again, the gateway to the finest season on them all (in my opinion). So tell me what do you have planned?

Re: Winter Finding is almost here.

Well, I know I need to spend some more time outside to observethe seasons, I have been doing chubby things and spending too much time indoors! I'm gonna trek down into the woods and share a small meal there after some quiet contemplation and a proper ritual.
    Back home though I'm going to cook a nice big meal for me and my husband, clean the heck out of the house and drag out the seasonal decor. (I like doing that part!) I suppose I'm a bit non traditional, but the seasons this year have felt mushed together, at least where I live. But this fall is really finally starting to feel right, and its worth noticing!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Once the temps drop, I might visit the swamp near my house (by near, I mean surrounding lol). It's a state park, so plenty of trails.
      Potius mori quam foedari!

Comment

Probably not the best of the answers, but i never plan anything. This winter i'd like to visit England though.

And you what have you planned ?

Comment

I had to find out, what "Winter Finding" is:

Date Sep 22 Every year

Description - Winter Finding: The Fall Equinox; Summer and Winter balance for a moment and the cold, old man wins - for now. Brace yourself for longer nights and the onset, eventually, of the cold and darkness of Winter. Do blot to Odin for inspiration to get through your personal lean times, whenever they may strike. This is the traditional time for Fall Fest and the Second Harvest Feast.

Comment

winter is upcoming in my country , china , and weather is getting cold and cold .

Comment

Working...
            X