Needing some help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing some help.

First off, for personal reasons, I've been non-practicing for almost a decade. I'm currently undergoing a personal upheaval in my life, and I'm not sure where to turn. For the past 18 hours, I get flash headaches, like a hammer slamming into my brain. These are accompanied by a picture flash of my (soon to be ex) wife as a child, with a voice calling her a nickname she says she has never been called that she can remember. It feels like a message, and there's a sense of urgency to tell her what's happening, which I have. As I was talking to her, in fact, it happened again. Can anybody help? Does this sound familiar to anyone? Really hate for this to be my first post to this community, but it's driving me crazy.

Re: Needing some help.

Been a few days now, and it hasn't stopped. Getting worse. Starts in the middle of my forehead,and flashes around my whole head. Went to an MD, they couldn't find any physical cause.

Comment

Okay, as no one else has, I'll offer my opinion. The emphasis on 'opinion' of course.

I would be cautious about jumping straight to occult* conclusions. You're clearly going through a stressful time and the human mind can act in unexpected ways under stress. It could be a visual migrane. If you've had this image in your mind when you had this migrane, there's a good chance you have made a connection between the pain and this image, which explains why you imagine the same scene each time. If the name means nothing to her, I'd be surprised if it is some kind of message. I'm not saying it isn't possible though.

What this is telling you, is you are not in the happiest place in your life right now, you're probably not looking after yourself, yet your body, your mind, is demanding your attention. Seek help. If your doctors don't give you what you need, go back, ask again, don't take no for an answer. Make time and space for yourself to heal.

*or supernatural if you prefer that word. I just like that occult means 'hidden' so I think of it as those parts of nature we're yet to uncover!
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Thanks for your opinion, Jembru. I have had myself checked out, but the docs were stumped. Visual migraine was one of the possibilities, except that the image I see, and the voice I hear when this happens change every time. Stress is what they chalked it up to, but I'm not really stressed about the divorce (which is the obvious culprit) because it isn't a hostile one. We're still friends and communicate everyday, amicably. The reason I believe this to be an occult, spiritual, mystic, or psychic event is the sensation of power behind the blow and the location it occurs (the third eye, chakra area). The nick name, I feel, is important, and I've asked her to ask her family members about it discreetly. So far, she has only asked her mother, who also knew nothing about it. I sense that she needs to find out about the nickname before the rest of the message comes through, as a way of preparation, if that makes sense. When I was practicing, I never delve into spirit channeling, so I'm completely out of my element, which is pretty scary.

Comment

Are you certain it's your (ex) wife as a child? Maybe it's not the person in the picture but the surroundings that are important...
          In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

The images started off with a pic of her as a 5-6 year old that I have seen 1000 times. But they change, never the same people, never the same background. She's the only constant. Even her age changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how to edit posts. New here, and on my mobile phone. She's always front and center, not all images are stills, and only the first one was an actual picture I've seen. The voice that says the nickname is always there, and while it always says that nick, although with different things.

- - - Updated - - -

Woo hoo! Guess I figured out how to edit my posts after all.

Comment

You only have 10 mins to edit I'm afraid. Wasn't always this way. So last time you tried, the 10 mins was probably up. Double posting, although I personally dislike doing it, is the only option on PF. Also why spelling mistakes appear so frequently: no one can edit them. ^^
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Another possible explanation for spelling mistakes is that people rely too much on spellchecker (no pun intended), and not enough on actually trying to get it correct themselves. Guilty of that myself from time to time. This is the only forum I've ever been on that has a time limit for editing a post. Strange.

Comment

So, the flash headaches have stopped. It was/is a message. I was finally able to open myself up enough to receive it. Now my head is filled with images that seem to be, for lack of a better word, encrypted. When I try accessing them, it's like I'm watching the old adult channel scramble.

Comment

Working...
                  X