I Need a Sl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need a Sl

Hey PF, this seems a little odd, I think, coming from me, but I'd like some tips on crafting some spells, particularly a warding spell, I suppose. I know very little about crafting spells, but I've finally found a circumstance wherein I'm ready to try one. I want to write my own, though, so I thought I would ask for some tips. I'm going to describe the situation as non dramatically as possible and then highlight my concerns, and I thank you in advance for your patience and any advice you might have, since were it not for PF, I rather doubt I'd even think to do a spell.

Situation:
    My housemates, a couple, have been grating on my partner and I for a very long time--normal BS: cleaning, general maintainence of the property, participation in communal work, violations of our lease, etc. (before you ask why I'm not talking to my landlord, I'm trying to, but he's making it difficult, and I'd like a magical boost here). Also, it's become clear that the male--He--is just a straight up jerk. To everyone.
    Recently, however, it's become blindingly clear that they're both criminal liars. He lies about the most petty, pithy, inane things, and She, well, She openly told me She was seeing someone else. This latter ongoing lie emerged when I confronted Her about really hating Him and all His silly lies, which I did a week after my boyfriend confronted Her about the same matter, emphasizing that we wanted them to leave because of household delinquence but needed them to leave because we couldn't tolerate this lying nonsense. Both of these confrontations included Her saying that yes, She needed to dump Him, and that She was seeing another person.
    Concerns:
    I'm not sure where to aim my spell or whether or not to do two. I want to ritualize my desire that they leave and are unwelcome here. At the same time, I think they would leave more organically if their relationship rightfully combusted. It's honestly painfully obvious even without the confession that She's cheating on Him, and it's equally clear that He's a lying son of a gun. So would that be the appropriate direction? A spell to expose these hideous lies? Or should I design it to just shoo them away in a more vague sense?

In particular, I'm a great believer in karma. I don't want to do something that will come back to haunt me, but I really just want to turn up the heat on their karmic meters, so to speak, in that I feel the truth needs desperately to come through to these two.

Then again, I really just want them out of my damn house.

Components I'm Considering:

I'd like to keep this fairly simple.

Candle(s)
    Written spell
    Possibly something of theirs, particularly an artifact from one of their lies (for instance, they quit smoking together, but She smokes while He's out, inactively lying, and I'm sure I could be one of those)

I feel sort of ridiculous, but there you have it. I'm also about some broom magic if that's something you'd recommend. My mother in law just started crafting brooms, so I could use a proper (and new) one. Again, thanks if you have advice on spellcrafting and karmic/ethical opinions!
Working...
X