Season Greetings card exchange! Oh yeah it's that time again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Greetings card exchange! Oh yeah it's that time again

So it's that time of year again I start collecting names and addresses. Would you like to exchange seasons/Christmas/Solstace/Santy Claws cards with each other? Well then just do the following:

Send me a pm with your name (real or username) and your address. Once I've collected all the addies, I will send out a mass list to those participating.

HARD DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 1ST! Card list will go out DECEMBER 2nd.

Some helpful tips this year?
    Plan ahead! To spread out the process and not get overwhelmed, try planning something each week. Purchase cards one week. Buy stamps another week. Make labels on your computer if you can. Spend one day doing addresses on the envelopes. This way you aren't trying to do everything all at once.

*note: New members who have not posted on a regular basis will not be able to participate. Sorry about that.

*mods can you sticky me.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Season Greetings card exchange! Oh yeah it's that time again

Medusa,I am not usually a Christmas card sender much,but the idea does intrigue somewhat. It would be fun to send out cards,and receive greetings from our little family. Any idea how many members there might be. My participation would have to be within my budget,so that would be a factor for me. If you could PM me as to how many might be in,that would help me decide if I can afford to do it.

I don't get out much,and I have ordered things from CafePress before. I like their selection,and their quality is very good.

Shop Pagan Christmas Greeting Cards from CafePress. Find great designs on our high quality greeting cards. Choose between a variety of paper finishes and sizes. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping

They don't take checks or money orders,but will take an ATM card I think.

I am not affiliated with them,just like their products. I got my son a Large mug from them and it was very nice.
    Last edited by anunitu; 07 Oct 2012, 23:37.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Medusa,I am not usually a Christmas card sender much,but the idea does intrigue somewhat. It would be fun to send out cards,and receive greetings from our little family. Any idea how many members there might be. My participation would have to be within my budget,so that would be a factor for me. If you could PM me as to how many might be in,that would help me decide if I can afford to do it.

I don't get out much,and I have ordered things from CafePress before. I like their selection,and their quality is very good.

Shop Pagan Christmas Greeting Cards from CafePress. Find great designs on our high quality greeting cards. Choose between a variety of paper finishes and sizes. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping

They don't take checks or money orders,but will take an ATM card I think.

I am not affiliated with them,just like their products. I got my son a Large mug from them and it was very nice.
      I'm guesstimating about 20ish? I think that's a good number since usually you can get a pack of 20 cards from Walmart for $5!

Comment

One thing I really like about CafePress is they do pagan themes and you can design your own things. And their prices are pretty good as well. I will work on this and see what I can do.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm in, as always! I'll send you my new addy later today!

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm in this year!
            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Count me in, as well.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Nobody else?

Mostly art.

Comment

I think I got four of us. No worries. They ALL lollygag and come posting in at the last minute! By Thanksgiving it will be more.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    Nobody else?
                    I'm fairly new and have not posted for a full year and wasn't sure if I qualified...
                    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

IT'S DECEMBER 2ND! Do we have enough people for a list? I bought lots of cards...

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                        IT'S DECEMBER 2ND! Do we have enough people for a list? I bought lots of cards...
                        Speaking of, did you ever get the one I sent you?
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                        surrounded by plush, downy things,
                        ill prepared, but willing,
                        to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                          Speaking of, did you ever get the one I sent you?
                          I haven't been home for the last two weeks (out of province visiting my boyfriend) but I'm home at the end of the week, and I'll grab my mail then

Mostly art.

Comment

I cant afford to participate by post this year

Comment

Oh crap! I didn't see this thread! I did it last year and would like to again. I'll pm you Medusa. If I missed it, my bad....
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                              X