Online Tarot Readings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Tarot Readings?

I have an issue that I desperately need guidance on and my normal methods of solo divination just aren't helping. I think it's because I'm feeling so conflicted right now that I can't clear my head enough and I'm subconsciously trying to bias results so all I'm getting back is a garbled mess. Going to see someone local for a reading isn't an option right now sadly. I've exhausted every avenue and finally decided to see if I could find someone to do an online reason but... I'm sceptical. All the sites I have found seem so cheesy and commercial. Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge paying for someone's time and effort at all but let's just say the sites I've found haven't instilled any confidence in me.

So I guess what I'm asking is does anyone have some recommendations as to who does reputable online readings? I'm clutching at straws here and would really appreciate some help!

Blessed Be x

Re: Online Tarot Readings?

Why don't you draw your cards and post the results (actual cards) in the divination area of this forum? I'm sure a lot of people floating around here would have some insight.

Comment

Hi thank you for the suggestion I do not use Tarot myself, I normally use runes or dowsing.

Comment

There's also a thread or nine on this forum full of people reading for each other.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

Working...
        X