No announcement yet.

what is your favorite pizza flavor ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what is your favorite pizza flavor ?

The only thing I wouldn't like on my pizza would be seafood.

Some of my favorites are mushrooms, jalapeno peppers, ham, ground beef, green peppers, bacon, Canadian bacon, olives (green and black)...

If I had to choose one favorite combination I suppose it would be ham, pepperoni, and mushrooms. Ham and pineapple is in there somewhere, too.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Comment

I'd never thought to put jalapeno peppers on my pizza... that sounds pretty enticing...

So personally, mushrooms, pepperoni, olives, and onions usually. Anchovies on very rare occasion. I know, I'm weird. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by tseringdolma View Post
        Thin crust, haggis and cheese pizza.
        Probably the grossest thing I've ever heard of.

I'm not a huge pizza fan unless it's done REALLY well, so it's probably just easier to tell you the best pizza I ever ate. Italian restaurant - thin crust with roasted garlic cloves, butternut squash, and caramelized onions, with little blobs of fresh mozzarella.

DIVINE

Mostly art.

Comment

mushroom , bacon.

Comment

chicken tikka pizza is my favourite

Comment

It has to be NY/NJ pizza, to begin with! My favorite topping is mushrooms. Bacon, sausage, pepperoni, all good....or veggie w/green peppers, eggplant, etc.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

When I used to work at a pizza place, the manager would make us a pizza that included bbq and tomato sauce on the base (1/3 bbq to tomato), cheese, mushroom, sundried tomato and pepperoni. Deliciously understated.

Comment

No anchovies.

Anything else goes.

<3 pizza
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Now, I like anchovies... I just don't particularly care for pulling out the bones that get stuck in my palate.
                    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

You just created this thread to taunt me didn't you?

Ever since my Husband and I started eating clean one of our big no nos is pizza. Being honest it is the only thing I truly miss. Cakes, biscuits, sweets, fast food in general no problems, but pizza I miss.......

I can't even justify it for a cheat day its that notoriously bad, but one of my favorite toppings used to be ham, peppers (red and green), and mushrooms, with extra cheese.
                      When life hands you lemons make lemonade and find someone else who life handed them vodka and have a party.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                        No anchovies.

Anything else goes.

<3 pizza
                        Is that even a real pizza topping? I'm not sure I've ever seen it on the menus here.

I love pizza, but my body doesn't love cheese and wheat. So I rarely eat it. But when I do, by god, I try and shove half the damned thing into my mouth before my stomach realizes what I've done to it.

my favourite shitty pizza (read: panago, dominoes, etc) is deluxe veggie, or greek veggie (hold the onions, and mushrooms). Add extra jalapenos, extra sundried tomatoes...perfect.

The BEST pizza I've ever had though. Italian restaurant in Vancouver - roasted garlic and butternut squash.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          Is that even a real pizza topping? I'm not sure I've ever seen it on the menus here.
                          Some of the traditional italian pizza toppings: Olive oil, salt, tomatoes, oregano, cheese, garlic, figs, anchovies, spinach, basil, prosciutto, artichoke hearts, and various seafood.

Anchovies were a pizza topping WAY before pepperoni was.
                          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Am I the only one who loves chilli on my pizza??
                            ~ flowers are our only garments
                            only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkana night View Post
                              Am I the only one who loves chilli on my pizza??
                              That never occurred to me. I can't decide if that would be really, really good or really, really gross.
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                                That never occurred to me. I can't decide if that would be really, really good or really, really gross.
                                You should try it someday. If you're afraid of how it comes out tasting, then try some mild chillies first!
                                ~ flowers are our only garments
                                only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Working...
                                X