Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

share your hobbies in this later autumn ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

share your hobbies in this later autumn ?

as to autumn is late for us, and winter is coming for us,
    so we have so much time to spend at home, so let us share with each other for your hobbies at home

ok, me first , I like make cross net at home . that will be a big project kill time.

Re: share your hobbies in this later autumn ?

Winter has already come for me. We've had snow for two or three weeks now.

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: share your hobbies in this later autumn ?

I'll let you guess what I'll be doing in my spare time this autumn. I'll give you a clue.. it's an indoor persuit, occassionally involving meetings with friends form the Orient, it requires textbooks, far too much coffee (seriously, I think I am suffering from dehydration, really haven't been well this week and lack of quality fluids is a likely cause) and listening to recorded conversations over and over and over and....

I've started swimming again though. The pool finally opened the new changing rooms so my protest against the horrible conditions is over.

I just like wrapping up in pretty hats and scarves and wearing cosy coats. Not sure that's a hobby though.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
      X