Last Movie Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

Into the Storm. I love a good natural disaster film. It wasn't bad at all.

Comment

Last night watched Tank Girl, and is was bad in such a good way. A lot of fun.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003). I never watched it through. I loved it. So bloody.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

How to Train Your Dragon 2 and Rise of the Guardians

Russian Santa = win

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
            Last night watched Tank Girl, and is was bad in such a good way. A lot of fun.
            OMG...I love that movie. It's been forever since I have seen it.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

The Manitou with Tony Curtis 1978. This movie is about a woman who has a tumor growing on her back. She goes to see her 'boyfriend' Tony Curtis (side eyeing till I die) because he's a tara reader. That's kind of how he pronounces tarot. They do a seance and come to find there is an evil spirit inside her. They go see this writer Burgess Meredith (yeah, the Rocky dude who sounds like Popeye). He tells them it's an Indian medicine man trying to be reborn again. They find the one lone Indian dude who can fight against this. But first he has to make the 'white man' feel bad about taking his land. Then decides to do it. The creature is born from her back. It's a mini Indian. As in it's a dwarf shaman with bad acne. Laser beams are used from the mana of mega computers. And then it's over.

This is the worst best movie ever.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Might I recommend Charlie Chaplin's the Great Dictator(1940)? I believe that it's out free on youtube,(the decades limit copyright thing) so you can watch it. A great hilarious piece of comedy, and the ending is deep, deeper than the Pacific Ocean trying to read shakesphare to the fishes.

Comment

That is a great movie,and it was produced by Chaplin himself. It was also his first sound movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Dictator
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Ronin (the spy flick with Robert Deniro, not 47 Ronin with Keanu Reeves)
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

The last movie I watched was Practical Magic. I love it! Every time they show it on t.v. I have to watch it. My favorite character is Sally, played by actress Sandra Bullock.
                      Last edited by White Wolf; 13 Sep 2014, 21:15. Reason: adding words
                      -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

Currently watching Hot Chick. This shits hilarious.
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Watched Ringu 0 last night, very good prequel to one of the best Asian horror films, they actually treat the series antagonist, Sadako Yamamura, like an actual being, as a girl who just wanted to live a normal life but her powers prevented that and made those fear her. The ending is especially depressing, even if you know it is coming, it still hits you hard.
                          "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Comment

Watched a very old movie,I believe it was 1963,named "fail safe" one of a few anti nuclear movies like doctor strange love. New york city gets bombed at the end.

Actually 1964.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058083/
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The Croods was my last movie. I've seen it before and loved it! A great funny movie that's very entertaining. I think Nicholas Cage is a much better voice actor.

Comment

Rush and Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit.

Comment

Working...
                                X