Last Movie Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

I had to check,but having checked,I remember those events. I can understand why you felt compelled. If we forget our past,we are likely to repeat it.
    Last edited by anunitu; 15 Apr 2017, 08:41.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      I had to check,but having checked,I remember those events. I can understand why you felt compelled. If we forget our past,we are likely to repeat it.
      Strikingly similar times. Of course I'd say "you sir, are no Jack Kennedy" LOL And Kim Jong Un is no Nikita Khrushchev. They were shrewd guys back then - strong leaders who saw the big picture. Someday, there'll be movies made about today's times.

The dvd has some good extra features including an interview with Sergei Khruschev (son of Nikita) and lots of footage of JFK and crew.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Just watched Beauty and the Beast. Loved the original, but this one was so much more. It wasn't a rip off. Disney does justice to its movies when they do redos. So don't judge if you've heard bad things about it.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

I really loved it. Had such a good time. It was funny, interesting and had heart. Love it!
          [4:82]

Comment

Robots. I was laughing, but it made me miss Robin Williams so much.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I saw Beauty and the Beast yesterday. 3/4 of the song are songs. Not bad though. I think the Beast is more handsome as a Beast than as a human. Perhaps I'm just weird and a furry. Damn me!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                I saw Beauty and the Beast yesterday. 3/4 of the song are songs. Not bad though. I think the Beast is more handsome as a Beast than as a human. Perhaps I'm just weird and a furry. Damn me!
                You're not weird. Ok maybe you are, who am I to say. But you're not alone beast is attractive
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Apparently I have friends who had never seen Rocky Horror. I fixed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chessa View Post
                    Apparently I have friends who had never seen Rocky Horror. I fixed that.
                    What! Are you kidding me! I love Rocky Horror! I haven't seen the movie in the while, but goodness I love the music. Still listen to it.
                    Anubisa

Comment

Watched on DVD,"Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" and "Dr. Strange" with My daughter.

Both great movies.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The soulful and whimsical film, 'The Last Unicorn', was the last one I watched with my twin.

Comment

Shutter Island. I liked it & don't know how I never saw it before. Since I last posted in this thread I also saw Wonder Woman (loved it so much I bought myself A WW Barbie doll LOL) and Baby Driver. The next Planet of the Apes is coming out next week!
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                            Shutter Island. I liked it & don't know how I never saw it before. Since I last posted in this thread I also saw Wonder Woman (loved it so much I bought myself A WW Barbie doll LOL) and Baby Driver. The next Planet of the Apes is coming out next week!
                            Shutter Island made me so sad. (dealing with a mother with mental illness). The audiobook was amazing as well.

Last movie was Life. It was ok for a movie to sit in my air conditioned room and watched. It got right to the plot. Not great, but ok for a one time watch. Before that Alien Covenant. Also a meh movie that I watched just to learn stuff on this damn franchise mythology. But it was also meh. And King Arthur. But let's just call that a bad dream and never talk about it again. SO BAD. Guy Ritchie can only do one style of movie. Which is fine. But don't bring London gangsters to a medieval movie.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                              Wow, those are 3 amazing movies to watch! And you're going to see Planet of the Apes? Best. Movie. Week. Ever!

Note: I only saw 2 of those 4 movies.
                              [4:82]

Comment

Watched Transformers: The Last Knight. I loved it.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X