X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
    Clueless. On purpose. Don't judge me.
    Not at all, sometimes ya just wanna watch that movie...
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

The first of the Hobbit trilogy that's coming out.

Comment

Rise of the Planet of the Apes, which was better than I expected.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

for me it was the 1992 Bram Stoker's Dracula.
          Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Blue Velvet. That was uh... that was somethin'.

Comment

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. One of my friends said she was on a Potterthon and it infected me.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Thirdspace

A Babylon 5 movie.

A pretty interesting re-write of Lovecraft's Call of Cthulhu.

If you're a fan of squidly aliens from other dimensions, you'll definitely want this one.

(Itsy bits of B5 were snagged from The Lord of the Rings - books, not movie. B5 was made pre-films)
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The Broken. Horror movie with shadow self metaphors. Quite good, though not brilliant. I'd recommend it.
                  OO

Book of Spirals is my author site.
                  The Sentient Hillside is my blog.
                  Spiral Tree is an ezine for pagans I co-founded.

Comment

I went and saw The Legend of Hercules tonight. It was pretty cool, although in this case calling him Hercules rather than Heracles was facepalm worthy, considering Hera herself gives Alcmene her blessing in this movie.
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Transformers: Dark of the Moon. It was on the tv Sunday. Gotta love Optimus Prime.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Wit. A play mad into a movie. About a woman diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. And her ordeal through it. It's played by Emma Thompson. Superbly. Sparse, dark, direct. And yeah, witty. She's a very strong direct woman. A professor of 1700 John Donne works. The reality of what it's like to lie in a hospital bed while you ponder your life is too real. How you feel like part of the furniture. The utter fear and loneliness that you feel is unbearable. I actually wept the entire time of this movie. Probably the only time I really wept about my ordeal with my heart attack.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

"In the Loop"
                          A British political satire piece, and absolutely HILARIOUS. Peter Capaldi is by far the best part of it, and I'd quote his character, but its a bit too adult for these parts of the forum :P!
                          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

The last movie i watched which was very recent was i frankinstein very very good. I went to the cinama with my daughter she enjoyed it as well. If you like underworld you should enjoy this. From a newbie Mooncats

Comment

The LEGO Movie

It was hilarious.
                              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Much Ado About Nothing.

I effin' LOVE Kenneth Branagh. And I want to find my Benedick someday -- "Thou and I art too wise to woo peaceably."

MELTING.
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X