X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    Infinity War

As a rule, I prefer my movies not to end in To Be Continued. Ignoring that I'm impatient and want Avengers 4 out sometime before next May, it was pretty good. I have some minor complaints here and there but it wasn't bad.
    I saw the Avengers: Infinity War this morning and all I can say is good movie with a horrible ending. Enough said.

Comment

Seeing it in 15 minutes.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
        Infinity War

As a rule, I prefer my movies not to end in To Be Continued. Ignoring that I'm impatient and want Avengers 4 out sometime before next May, it was pretty good. I have some minor complaints here and there but it wasn't bad.
        At least we knew this one would was likely to have a significant 'to be continued'. We haven't been to see it yet, but it's on the top of our list. Haven't seen Black Panther yet either. We are a bit behind on the movie stakes at the moment.

Comment

I definitely recommend seeing black panther before seeing infinity war. It doesn't really take away from the infinity war if you don't, but the rich culture in black panther is amazing and it does give you some insight into who black panther is (there are some references from black panther that you'll likely not get if you don't see it, but again, doesn't take away from the movie itself).
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          Sneak Attack

Comment

Kind of different "kung fu" movie with jackie chan,on netflix, name is kung fu,yoga" an iterestubg mix of triditional "kung fu" and bolliwood style movie, I found it interesting. I am a big fan of Jackie Chan,so consider that about my recommendation. kind of a fun different entertainment.

Check it out here.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Captain America: First Avenger (at home). At theaters I saw Rampage with my dad.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Not the last movie I watched but a recent one "The Dunwich Horror". Saw it as a boy and then read Lovecraft as a teen. I always had an admiration for Wilbur Whately.

Agrippa

Comment

After watching Infinity War, we worked through the Marvel movies we owned, ending with Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2.
                  ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Heaven's War. It's effectively what you get when you take the pieces of a passable if unexceptional B movie and graft them around a narrative written by a particularly irritating evangelical preacher. Fortunately, I didn't spend money on it, the special effects were amusing and the fight scenes while not particularly special were more interesting than the dialogue.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

King Kong, the one directed by Peter Jackson. I love that one for some reason.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Antman Vs Wasp on Netflix not much of a superhero movie kind of guy but I started watching it with a friend who is and it wasnt bad. :lol:
                        whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Austin.Apollo View Post
                          Antman Vs Wasp on Netflix not much of a superhero movie kind of guy but I started watching it with a friend who is and it wasnt bad. :lol:
                          Ant-Man AND the Wasp. And it's a great movie. But I love Paul Rudd so I'm very biased.

I watched Gantz:O last night and I regret it. Couldn't sleep well after that one. I give the creators major kudos for their imagination and ability to visualize the creatures in the movie, and the gci animation was done extremely really well. That's said, the premise of the story is so not my thing.
                          Sneak Attack

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                            Ant-Man AND the Wasp. And it's a great movie. But I love Paul Rudd so I'm very biased.

I watched Gantz:O last night and I regret it. Couldn't sleep well after that one. I give the creators major kudos for their imagination and ability to visualize the creatures in the movie, and the gci animation was done extremely really well. That's said, the premise of the story is so not my thing.
                            I watched GANTZ years and years ago. Are you talking about the japanese anime? Or is there a new version?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin.Apollo View Post
                              I watched GANTZ years and years ago. Are you talking about the japanese anime? Or is there a new version?
                              It's a fully CGI movie on Netflix. I think they have the anime on there too, but the "Gantz:O" movie I watched was GCI. I'm not sure when it was released; I'd have to look but I didn't like the movie and therefore don't feel like becoming unlazy enough to check right now.
                              Sneak Attack

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X