Last Movie Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

The Taking of Deborah Logan. A great horror thriller.
    And the old standby Andromeda Strain. Still holds up to today's standards.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I watched The Martian. It was such a great movie. It was very realistic, at least in my point of view.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        I watched The Martian. It was such a great movie. It was very realistic, at least in my point of view.
        Yeah, I thought so too! It's on my audiobook list as well.

I watched half of Sunset Blvd then fell asleep. So tonight is the other half. Old time movies help me nod off. They have lots of dialog so I can just close my eyes and pretend it's an audiobook.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          I just watched this last night. It was very good! K'Roe was near tears
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Black Sea with Jude Law. A nice good submarine claustrophobic movie.

Comment

The Godfather. I've seen it many times before, and it's one of my favorites (and is considered one of the best movies of all time, of course).
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Madoff, an awesome made for tv 2 part mini-series.
                And then a little gem called Experimenter. It's about the psychologist Stanley Milgram. He's the dude that did those social experiments where he tested to see if people would press a button to zap people who got things wrong. A study in blind obedience. It's a slow sometimes surreal movie. But it's quite interesting. And then I made the mistake of watching Faustus with Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor. I felt I was on some 70s acid trip.

Comment

I'm in the middle of Silver Linings Playbook right now. I am looking forward to the rest of it.
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Bone Tomahawk with Kurt Russell. Wow. What an amazing horror/western. You sort of feel like it's a Tarantino film with the odd short dialog. Then it gets pretty quiet and it's a great western with awesome atmosphere. Then suddenly troglodytes!

Comment

Home, and I've watched it 3 days in a row
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Watched The Princess and The Frog. Watched it before, but I like watching Disney movies over. I watched Sleeping Beauty a while before and I hadn't seen it in forever.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Can't believe we just sat through The Hobbit again.

My Son is obsessed with it.

Comment

Clockwork Orange... its a cult classic, love it

Comment

John Wick. OMG. So dang sexy. Gimme more!

And Meet your Makers. James McAvoy, what the hell is wrong with you? Were you just hyped up on cocaine when you did this movie? Did someone say 'camp it up to Diva status' and let you run with it? Horrid horrid movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                John Wick. OMG. So dang sexy. Gimme more!

And Meet your Makers. James McAvoy, what the hell is wrong with you? Were you just hyped up on cocaine when you did this movie? Did someone say 'camp it up to Diva status' and let you run with it? Horrid horrid movie.
                                John Wick. My movie. Poor Ms.Perkins, she had the most satisfying death.
                                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Working...
                                X