Last Movie Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

The club shootout scene in John Wick is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. The moment that guy ran onto the dance floor and that electronic dance music started playing I was like "It's about to get good"
    "Well I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer,
    The future's uncertain and the end is always near"

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust View Post
      The club shootout scene in John Wick is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. The moment that guy ran onto the dance floor and that electronic dance music started playing I was like "It's about to get good"
      I can't remember the russian father's name. One of the best lines in the movie was when his worker told him that his son killed John Wick's god and stole his car when asked why he hit his son and the father's reply was "Oh"
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Beneath 2014. The one about the miners trapped in a mine. Apparently there are quite a few Beneath movies. Very very good creepy claustrophobic movie!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The Last Witch Hunter - Ok
          Man From UNCLE - Fantastic. I am coming to really like Guy Ritchie.

Comment

I am surprised that "The man from Uncle" has been resurrected,that was a 60's program..
            See here for the 60's version.

And believe it or not I remember David McCallum playing the part of Illya Kuryakin,I guess his character stuck in my head....

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna add,if they try and bring back Bonanza,the western...we have officially stepped into a time warp...
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Finally gave in to watching Bridge of Spies. An awesome movie. And once again a great performance by Tom Hanks.

Comment

I watched Unstoppable this morning. It was a really good movie.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

All is lost with Robert Redford. Just him and his little boat and virtually no dialog. I googled sad movies. This was on that list. This was a sad movie.

Comment

Watched Victor Frankenstein. Loved Daniel Radcliffe in it.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I didn't even know they had this version but...I watched Jesus Christ Superstar 2012. It's the London production. Which had Tim Minchin, who I love! And uh, Mel C as Mary Magdalene. It didn't have the emotional punch the original had. But it was a cool modern take on my all time fave movie. Yeah. I got a think for Jesus movies.

Comment

I remember it from the 70's,and the whole Jesus freak movement where old druggies I knew suddenly became people asking if I had found Jesus,and of course I answered,I did not know he was lost....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I put the movie off till now. I have no idea why. I finished Ex Machina. Incredible movie. And freaky for sure. Now for something to lighten the mood and kill my insomnia...The Land of the Lost. I know it's so cheesy. And I hate comedies. But I giggle every single time. It's like I took drugs.

Comment

Tusk.

Well, I did enjoy it. Not sure if it's a movie for everyone, but I'd recommend it. Just be warned, it might be too much for you.
                            [4:82]

Comment

I searched it,and read the story line....Kinda weird to tell the truth...Sounds human centipede like kinda,and That movie was way weird also.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                                Tusk.

Well, I did enjoy it. Not sure if it's a movie for everyone, but I'd recommend it. Just be warned, it might be too much for you.
                                Not sure if it is intended as black comedy or sometbingng else...

At any rate - it is disturbing as something... Might as be as well disturbing as something...
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X