Last Movie Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

Star trek,for its time was a very innovative tv program,I saw it first in a movie on a ship I was on,and it blew me away being that it was not something you saw back in the mid 60's(I was in the Navy from 1965-1969. For back then it was a real break from the standard TV fare.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
      Just watched Star Trek Into Darkness Got it on dvd!! x
      Watched it last night. It was pretty good.

Comment

The last movie I watched was an Australian horror flick called Primal. I recommend you not waste your time. While far from being good, it also wasn't bad enough to be worth more than a couple of laughs. It was mainly just boring.
        OO

Book of Spirals is my author site.
        The Sentient Hillside is my blog.
        Spiral Tree is an ezine for pagans I co-founded.

Comment

I saw Insidious: Chapter 2 a couple of days ago. It was actually very good.

Comment

The latest adaptation of Les Miserables. I cried my eyes out, especially at the end. I don't care what anyone says, it was excellent and people were too hard on Russel Crowe in his role as Javert.

Comment

Originally posted by Riothamus12 View Post
              The latest adaptation of Les Miserables. I cried my eyes out, especially at the end. I don't care what anyone says, it was excellent and people were too hard on Russel Crowe in his role as Javert.
              Thank you!!!! I totally agree!!!

Comment

The latest Riddick Movie. It was pretty much Pitch Black on a new planet, but it was still really good ^_^
                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Riothamus12 View Post
                  Hugh Jackman crying. Nuff said. Last movie I watched was last night at 3am. A movies called The story of Esther Costello, starring Joan Crawford. That's all you need to know to know it was an awesome movie!
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Side note to Medusa: Hugh is gonna be a guest on Katie Couric's show soon. I forget which day....
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                      Side note to Medusa: Hugh is gonna be a guest on Katie Couric's show soon. I forget which day....
                      Thankees. Yeah, he's doing the rounds on tv promoting his new movie Prisoners. Thankfully I have awesome friends who remind me what's on and when!
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Life of Pi

Comment

This is the End
                          I didn't think it was going to be as good of a movie as it was, it actually got me lost into the movie's reality and seemed like it could be real, so impressed me.

Comment

I just watch the new Star Trek Into the Darkness. I'm such a nerd and loved every minute of it! I was literally glued to my tv...although they did get a couple things wrong from the series I still loved it. Thank god for Netfilx because I've been inspired to re-watch all of the original episodes haha.

Comment

Anything that inspires someone to watch the original Star Trek series can't be all bad!
                              I've just been watching a film called The Spirit of Albion.
                              I came across a blog by Damh the Bard (pronounced 'Dave') a while ago. He's a very good musician, with a lot of folky songs on pagan themes, so when I saw the film in the local secondhand DVD shop, and that the music was by Damh the Bard, I picked it up.
                              It's based on a play which was put together for a youth theatre group with improvisations around ten of Damh's songs, and that shows in the way some of the lines are written. It's also very, very low budget - but I thought it was really very good. The actors portraying Ceridwen, Herne, Robin Goodfellow and Arianrhod are very good indeed, and the music is excellent. In fact, when I'd watched the film I came straight onto the net to buy the original cast album.
                              What gets me is that the film only came out last year - so how did it get to a little shop in Hay? I think it must be something I was meant to find.
                              The same company are going on to make Tales of Albion, which is in production at the moment, including some of the same actors, so I shall be looking out for that.

Comment

I last watched Seven Psychopaths​. I thought it was quite good.
                                OO

Book of Spirals is my author site.
                                The Sentient Hillside is my blog.
                                Spiral Tree is an ezine for pagans I co-founded.

Comment

Working...
                                X