Last Movie Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

waiting for deadpoole on hbo starting on Saturday,been waiting top see it a while,loved the first one
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The Kissing Booth. My friend and I hate watched it and even with low expectations it still drove us to taking shots.
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

The new Pet Sematary. I re-watched the original the day before so it'd be fresh in my mind. I like both - I like the ending of the new one better, and I like the cat in the old one better LOL
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I saw Hellboy (2019) movie on Saturday morning and man that movie was so boring. I feel asleep most of the movie because the battles were so boring. I'll give this movie 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Comment

What made it worthy of 3.5 stars?
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
              What made it worthy of 3.5 stars?
              It was a boring. Very anti-climatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                It was a boring. Very anti-climatic.
                That just tells me why it wasn't 5 stars. I want to know what made it GOOD enough for it to be 3.5 or is that the lowest you rate all movies?
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                Sneak Attack

Comment

That just tells me why it wasn't 5 stars. I want to know what made it GOOD enough for it to be 3.5 or is that the lowest you rate all movies?
                  I don't rate all my movies and I have a right to have an opinion whatever I like a movie or not. I didn't like Hellboy because it wasn't an exceptional movie so I rate 3.5 stars. So don't get mad at me all because I have a difference of opinion at the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                    I don't rate all my movies and I have a right to have an opinion whatever I like a movie or not. I didn't like Hellboy because it wasn't an exceptional movie so I rate 3.5 stars. So don't get mad at me all because I have a difference of opinion at the movie.
                    Dude you keep missing my point and I'm not mad so stop reading into what I'm asking and don't get bent out of shape over this. I simply want to know what you liked about the movie. I'm not questioning your opinion. Just tell me what you liked about it. If you didn't like anything about it, then just say that. But if you're giving it a 3.5 there must have been something you liked about it.

For the record, I haven't seen the new Hellboy movie so I don't have any opinion on it at all. Which is why I am asking you, the one who has stated that you've seen it.
                    Sneak Attack

Comment

Dude you keep missing my point and I'm not mad so stop reading into what I'm asking and don't get bent out of shape over this. I simply want to know what you liked about the movie. I'm not questioning your opinion. Just tell me what you liked about it. If you didn't like anything about it, then just say that. But if you're giving it a 3.5 there must have been something you liked about it.

For the record, I haven't seen the new Hellboy movie so I don't have any opinion on it at all. Which is why I am asking you, the one who has stated that you've seen it.
                      Well the storyline was decent that the only thing I like about it. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your post.

Comment

That's fair.
                        Sneak Attack

Comment

movies are subjective at any rate some i loved got panned bad,so there you go
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Today I saw the Disney Nature movie documentary of Penguins and it was a very cute movie unlike the last movie that I saw last Saturday. It was about a male penguin named Steve taking care of his family in Antartica trying to survive from danger and obstacles. It was a great movie. I even cried during the movie. So I'll give it 5 out of 5 stars for a perfect movie.

Comment

Today I saw Avengers: Endgame and that movie was awesome. It was better than Avengers: Infinity War. It was 3 hours and 2 minutes long. I'm so happy that the writers didn't butchered the entire movie and especially the ending. This movie has everything action, comedy and drama. This movie is pure Oscar-worthy and deserved to be nominated for Best Pictures in 2020 Oscars. I don't care what everyone else said. I'll give this a perfect 5 out of 5 stars.

Comment

Working...
                              X