Unpopular Opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Yeh,tell that to the Zika virus that spreads faster in the heat.
    here.

They have also said once you get it,you can transmit through SEX...we are doomed...!!!!!!!!!
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I don't mean spreading...I mean rotting meat left in the sun. Plus microbes and stuff that break down meat spread faster when it's hot, so zombies are pretty likely to collapse into a pool of juices if it gets hot for any length of time

Comment

Realistically, the zombies would all be dead long before you even got a chance to fire up that chainsaw motorcycle you've been working on.

seems appropriate to zombie apoc.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
          Granted this isn't particularly unpopular if you actually work retail but the Friday and Weekend immediately following Thanksgiving should be legally restricted to something like 6 hour workdays for all retail budinesses and this restriction should be held for the next 300 years minimum. I enjoy my materialistic society as much as the next person but I draw the line at people crowding retail locations at midnight to get discounts. Kill Black Friday. Kill it with Fire.
          I boycott the whole Black Friday affair. Not so much out of righteous indignation or ethical grounds but because I find it stupid plain and simple that people will put themselves out there for a mere trinket. I do Black Friday Poker now which turns out to be a whole lot more fun and less pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Taulmaril View Post
            I boycott the whole Black Friday affair. Not so much out of righteous indignation or ethical grounds but because I find it stupid plain and simple that people will put themselves out there for a mere trinket. I do Black Friday Poker now which turns out to be a whole lot more fun and less pain in the ass.
            I never go. There's nothing I want enough to wait in line for hours for. Especially outside. Especially in the cold. And even more especially when I'm not getting whatever I'm waiting for for free.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

It's not at all surprising that we have a "rape culture". You can hardly say "NO" to anything without being pressured or bullied about it. Try saying you're a vegetarian, or you don't eat desserts, or you aren't planning to have children, etc. People, even total strangers, will go on and on about getting you to try something you've said "no" to. Our society is completely disrespectful.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                It's not at all surprising that we have a "rape culture". You can hardly say "NO" to anything without being pressured or bullied about it. Try saying you're a vegetarian, or you don't eat desserts, or you aren't planning to have children, etc. People, even total strangers, will go on and on about getting you to try something you've said "no" to. Our society is completely disrespectful.
                And if you appear female, it's especially worse because "girls are supposed to be nice" and not be mean and say no.
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

^^

Gods yes to all of that! Same with drinking. I have a close friend who doesn't drink and has never really enjoyed drinking (he's had a handful of sips of alcoholic drinks in his life and never liked them), and so many people think they can be the magic ones to get him to drink. It pisses him off so much. Pretty much every friend I've had who has quit drinking, gone vegetarian or vegan, or cut sugar or anything like that has had really aggressive responses from a lot of their social circle. It's insane.

I gave up sex for two years, and suddenly my sex life was EVERYONE'S business. It pissed me off so much.

Comment

I got the "Have a drink one" I used to drink a LOT,but I Very seldom drink at all anymore,and had people try to push beer or hard stuff on me when I said no thanks. thing is I did not stop drinking because of an addiction,I just find the taste and effect no longer appeals to me. You would think the people who do this "Think I am a Narc or something,they way they push it"

Bottom line,people are strange..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I guess this is why recovering alcoholics, etc., hang out mainly with each other. I mean, I understand not hanging with your old drinking buddies, but even people who just have a glass of wine with dinner look at you funny if you stick to water. People are indeed strange, very very strange!
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Not doing something that a lot of people do is seen as an affront to their social norm, like not doing it makes you "better" than them. Sometimes, people just don't like the taste of meat/alcohol/sweet stuff. And that's fine. Unfortunately, some people disagree, and to say you don't like to do certain things (like join in with a certain religion) suddenly becomes some sort of dichotomy, but only because they're making it one!
                        I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                        Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                        But that day you know I left my money
                        And I thought of you only
                        All that copper glowing fine

Comment

I'm going to put this here because I know starting a thread about this already done topic will just bring down the MO.

If two people are drunk and one accuses the other of rape...I call it a wash. One person cannot claim I was drunk and thus had no mind to think clearly and make a smart decision. Because then the other person can say the same thing too. I know it seems wrong. But think on that double standard. Just thinking this as girl who was drunk gave a blow job to a guy and he was drunk and the court say nope to rape.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I do not understand why people want to contaminate Ice(d) Tea with sugar/sweetener. Gross.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Matter of taste Juni...Not everyone can drink pure black coffee too. I am a cream and sugar coffee drinker,and never much for tea at all.

- - - Updated - - -

And some people like beef tartar...raw meat...so,each to their own..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

And why put water in Whiskey?
                                Blasphemy.
                                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
                                X