YouTube Channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube Channels

Do you watch any YouTube channels that are Pagan-related? If so, which ones?

I used to watch CharmingPixieFlora's channel a lot. It kinda started moving from Paganism to self-help, though.
    I also like hippie witch Joanna DeVoe's channel. Lots of interviews and full of energy ^_^
    For crystal-related videos, I like Hibiscus Moon.
    For excellent book reviews and more, I like fleurdelacour5787's channel.

And I think that's about it ^_^ As you can see, I don't watch much TV, but I'm a YouTube addict :-p I'd love it if you shared your favorite channels!

Re: YouTube Channels

I'm subscribed to OathBoundSecrets and freakphil1309. I suspect that the latter channel is meant in part to promote his occult shop, but he does give decent lectures and demonstrations in his videos.

craftywytch has some good videos on her channel also, but she hadn't uploaded a new video in forever.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
      I'm subscribed to OathBoundSecrets and freakphil1309. I suspect that the latter channel is meant in part to promote his occult shop, but he does give decent lectures and demonstrations in his videos.

craftywytch has some good videos on her channel also, but she hadn't uploaded a new video in forever.
      I've added links in case anyone wants to check them out. I hope you don't mind. Though I'm not sure what the last one was. Is craftywytch THIS one?
      And thanks for sharing =^ v ^=

Comment

NO, I don't mind. craftywytch's channel is exactly how it's spelled.
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
        X