This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ghost removal

hya everybody... happy monday to u! i hope im on the right forum...i am looking for some guidance. I have recentlely moved into a flat..7 weeks asgo. there is a very cold room in my house{that i sleep in} and some strange things going on....i have been told the last few days by very trusted friends there has been someon kill themselves in my home 6 years ago... i believe there is still some sort of residue or spirit lingering.... i thought so ...but just had the confirmatuon of my fears....i really need to move this spirit to the light ....my teenage daughter in a bad place....ghosts iv read can attach themselves to troubled individuals.... this worrys me....
    if anyone out there knows of tryed and tested ritual or spell or anything to help cleanse this atmosphere of heavyness and let the spirit pass please let me know! thank u
    love and light...xx

Re: ghost removal

Getting rid of ghosts isn't that hard but do you really want to? A ghost isn't always a bad thing, he or she may be friendly towards you and/or your daughter. How does your daughter feel about the ghost? Depressed people can be very nice/thoughtful individuals and clearly the ghost of someone who commited suicide is likely to be or have been depressed, they might even feel better now. Plus as far as you know they've only been violent towards themself, right? I wouldn't remove the ghost unless your daughter wants you to.

Ways to get rid of ghosts include: sprinkling salt water around, telling the ghost to f%$k off in a loud confident voice, decorating (ghosts don't like change) especially with bright colours, loud music (try a few types as your ghost might love Rock or HipHop but probably not both).

Comment

Generally, ghosts and various household spirits can live in relative peace with the living. It can give a home personality, so to speak.

In the same vein as what Alice is saying, I talk to my new homes and whatever spirits may inhabit them before I do any evictions. There are certain things I will and won't tolerate from unseen room-mates. I'm ok with the occasional odd noise, or small things going missing (or occasionally, small things I've never seen before appearing). But I'm not ok with stuff being outright broken or destroyed - and no personal space invasion. Mischievousness (like knocking on the headboard or smacking the back of the chair I'm sitting in is ok - pulling hair is not). So when I come into a new home, I state my intentions loud and clear, "Hey, we're moving in. I don't mess with you, you don't mess with me or mine." I'll announce the house rules: "No exorcisms or cleansings will occur as long as you don't break anything or hurt anyone" - and if the household goms (my word for them) get out of line, that's when the evictions start.

I do always cleanse and bless a new home, and seal the thresholds (doors, windows, fireplaces, mirrors, vents) to prevent anything new from moving in - and to protect the household from uninvited guests, pests (including extended family members, lol) and intruders.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I had the same thought at the ladies before me did, of "why would you want to get rid of it?"
        My house it haunted with a few spirits and they're welcomed. One is of a man who killed himself in our basement way before my mum ever bought this old house. He's cool. Though, there was one spirit here that terrorized me and my sister, when we were little. His name was "gree-gree"... not sure why we heard that name or maybe it was "Gregory" yet we were too little to understand it? Anyways, "gree-gree" was funny at first and we would call him out all the time. Then soon, he wasn't so funny anymore and scared us, started to say or do mean things towards us. I was so frighten of him that I couldn't visit our bathroom alone, asking my sister to tag along. My older brother got rid of the spirit without knowing he was doing it, because he shouted, "That's enough! I'm tired of this damn gree-gree!!! There's no such thing! Just go to the bathroom alone!" Instantly, gree-gree left and never returned. So, if the spirit isn't being mean or harmful, you can co-exist with them. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post
        Ways to get rid of ghosts include: sprinkling salt water around, telling the ghost to f%$k off in a loud confident voice...
        ROTFL! This works! ^o^
        My everyday wacky blog

Comment

If it 's just residual energy sageing will clear the air. If it's an actual intelligent haunting if it's nice why force it out. I grew up with a ghost and while sometimes scary it's not that bad. Just talk out loud that you will not tolerate being bothered or harassed and you all can live together. It may back off a bit and you can all be happy.

Comment

Some ghosts are really worth keeping around. This one makes tea.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did the picture of Annie from 'being human' go?

Comment

Originally posted by angelhippy View Post
              hya everybody... happy monday to u! i hope im on the right forum...i am looking for some guidance. I have recentlely moved into a flat..7 weeks asgo. there is a very cold room in my house{that i sleep in} and some strange things going on....i have been told the last few days by very trusted friends there has been someon kill themselves in my home 6 years ago... i believe there is still some sort of residue or spirit lingering.... i thought so ...but just had the confirmatuon of my fears....i really need to move this spirit to the light ....my teenage daughter in a bad place....ghosts iv read can attach themselves to troubled individuals.... this worrys me....
              if anyone out there knows of tryed and tested ritual or spell or anything to help cleanse this atmosphere of heavyness and let the spirit pass please let me know! thank u
              love and light...xx
              I don't know about the ghost, but to cleanse a room for bad energy, a good advice would be to refurnish the room. It give it all a new feeling, ready to be filled with new and better energy. You could also tell the ghost to leave, but you should be careful doing this, cause the ghost could be dangerous, and I'm almost sure you don't want an angry ghost hanging around.
              If you feel uncomfortable with the ghost around or if the energy want go away, a good idea would be to make an "aura shield"....
              ~ flowers are our only garments
              only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Working...
              X